02 ● Hesitated Beloveds

Love bloomed
between us when
we saw each other.
It's time which
made us realise
the need for each other.

━━━━━◆᯽︎◆━━━━━

"Tell me now!" Shuraim yelled at the person quivering in fear in front of him

"Tell me now!" Shuraim yelled at the person quivering in fear in front of him. Power radiated through him as he glared at the being.

"You think I'll let you go easily. Tell me what information did you pass on to them?" Shuraim sat in the metal chair in the dark basement. His guards behind him.

"You think I will say it to you. In the first place, I was never one among your man. I have always been working with The Hashim Mafia group,"

The person on the opposite who was wincing in pain didn't dare to look at Shuraim. The bruises in his arms and legs due to continuous beatings made it worst. He glanced at Shuraim as he started,

"You have no guts to look at me but you can talk shit. Is that a talent you b*st*rd!?" Shuraim got up from his chair and started to hit the person. "You need guts when you speak with Shuraim Baig!"

The basement was filled with screams. Shuraim started to beat him black and blue. That's how he was. He knew how to handle someone who betrayed him. Betrayal is the thing he despises a lot. Especially after the one he suffered. He lost his trust in everyone. This was the least to expect. After Farah Hashim had betrayed him badly, he could never trust anyone.

Farah was someone whom he had loved immensely. But she left him broken. Farah used to study in the same college as Suhera. He yelled making the people in the basement shiver from his voice,

"Open your damn mouth before I put burning coals over you!"

This was Shuraim Ali Baig. A Mafia king. That's how he got the information he needed. After he was done with that person, he left the basement ordering his men to take him to the hospital. He left for his office.

Sitting in the huge chair of the office room that screamed luxury, Shuraim stared at the picture. His eyes felt peaceful. The picture was of a girl wearing a lemon yellow coloured dress with a royal blue hijab. She was looking simply elegant and beautiful. Her beauty shook him, he never saw a beauty like her.

"Jannat." He slowly muttered. It felt good to him when he chanted her name. He looked over at the file which contained the details of her life. Her age, her parents, her relationship status, and much more.

"What have you done to me, Jannat Malik!?" Shuraim laid back in his chair and closed his eyes only to think about hers. She occupied his heart and mindfully. There was no escape for her to leave from his heart and mind.

"Love?" He heard a voice. He didn't open his eyes.

"You fell in love?" He knew the voice very well. It was Arsh Qureshi, his best friend. "Answer me Shuraim!"