Introduction

Betty Cooper 🌸 [Age 17]

For the world she is the perfect innocent girl . People believe that copper's are the perfect family , but that was not true .                            

Alice (Betty's mother) is controlling . She didn't care about Betty or her husband she only cared about her reputation.

Hal Cooper (Betty's father) he is an abusive and an alcoholic . He's always harsh with Betty . He is used to come home drunk and beat Betty .  Alice knows everything thing but she didn't bothered to react.

This all started when Polly ran away with Jason . Her father always used Betty as a punching bag . No one knew about all this except her best friends Veronica and Kevin.
Betty started smoking and some times drinking  to control her pain . Betty has her anger inside her but she controls it .

 Betty has her anger inside her but she controls it

Jughead Jones💀[Age 17]

He is known as the dangerous gang leader . Mostly people are scared of him , he also has a reputation of a player. He is seems like a tough guy but is a softie inside when you get to know him . He is friends with serpents . His father is sheriff .

Jughead has got serious trust issues because of her mother . His mother ran away with his 12 year old sister jellybean last year . After that he stopped trusting women . This year his parents are getting divorced and they decided that his mother and jellybean would stay in Taledo and he  has to stay with  his father in Riverdale.