Chapter 20

I l-like you Betty

~Jughead's POV~

J-" Betts I..." she looked at me curiously. J-" I..um I-I really.." I got interrupted by Betty's phone . Damn It . She looked at her phone and said B-" It's Charles." She answered her phone . B-" Hey charles...ok we'll be right there..ok..bye." She ended the call .
B-" Charles is waiting for us . I think we should go ." J-" Yeah . Let's go. " I said a little disappointed . Because I didn't get to complete what I was saying.

We went to pops . We entered the pops . Betty looked around and said B-" There he is." She said pointing at a man . He was wearing a white shirt with a black jacket and jeans . He was sitting in a booth working on his laptop. B-" Hey charles. " Betty said and went to his booth . He looked up and smiled at her . C-" Hey betty." He got up and hugged her . She hugged back . B-" How are you? " she said, pulling away . C-" I'm good . How are you baby sis ?" J-" Baby sis ?!" . They both looked at me . B-" Yes..baby sis . Jug met my older brother Charles. And Charles this is Jughead Jones . FP's son." I and Charles shook hands. J-" hey ." C-" hey ."
J-" Let's sit and talk ." They both nodded . We sat in a booth . Me and Betty together and Charles opposite us .

B-" So Charles, did you get the information? "
C-" Yeah there's a shop in the middle of the southside and northside of the riverdale. I'll send you the exact location. There's a guy named Jack . Ask him and he'll tell you who bought that gun." B-" Ok thanks Charles for helping us." C-" It's ok Betty . But can I ask why you want this information? " Betty looked at me for permission and I nodded. After that Betty explained everything to Charles .
C-" ohh..you guys are doing a very risky job but..I support you. If you need any help please contact me. " J-" Thanks Charles. "

After that me and Betty went to the wyrm to discuss with others. We discussed our plan with others . And they agree with us . After that they left . It was me and Betty alone in my office when Betty said B-" Hey jug , what were you saying at home before meeting Charles? " she asked curiously.
J-"Umm I-I ." I was so fucking nervous at that time . I think Betty saw that because she came near me and took my hand in her hands and said B-" It's ok jug . You can tell me anything. " She smiled at me . I nodded and took a deep breath. J-" So betts I have been willing to tell you this..that umm......I l-like you Betty. " she didn't say anything. I think she was in shock . J-" And it's ok if you don't like me back it's just..." I was cut off by Betty grabbing my cheeks and kissing me hard . I was shocked at first but then melted in it . I placed my hands on her waist and pulled her closer.
After a long passionate kiss we pulled away . She was smiling at me .
B-" I like you too Jug ." I smiled wide .
J-" Really? " B-"Yes" she said and nodded. J-" In that case Betty Cooper would you like to be my girlfriend? " B-" Let me think.." she said and acted like she was thinking. I laughed at her . B-" Yes I will be your girlfriend Jughead Jones. " I smiled . And after that we had another long passionate kiss and things started to excelating . Betty pulled away and said
B-" Let's take this home ." J-" Why home ? Why not here ?" B-" Because people in the bar could hear us ." J-"You are right . You are a loud moaner . I think the whole neighborhood would have heard us yesterday ." She hit my arm . And I laughed. B-" It's because you made me feel that way ." J-" Oh yeah . I think I should make you feel that way more ." B-" Yes , you should. " she said, biting her lip. And god that thing makes me turn on .
J-" Let's go home and continue what we were doing. " I said and grabbed my jacket. We left the wyrm and went to house and had sex.
And this time I'm damn sure our neighbors heard us .