chapter 19

. I really like Jughead Jones .

⚠️ Smut Warning ⚠️

~Betty's POV~

I woke up naked on Jug's bare chest . He was still sleeping. He looked so cute . His hair was on his face . And arms wrapped around me and our legs tangled with each other .

Now I know how I really feel . I really like Jughead Jones . I've decided that I'm gonna tell him how I feel . I kept staring at him for a few minutes. Then I decided to get up .

It was monday morning . I went down to make breakfast for us . I decided to make black coffee, eggs and bacon . I was cooking when I felt two arms wrapped around my waist . J-" Good morning beautiful. " he said in a raspy voice . God that was so sexy . I smiled and said B-" Good morning sleepyhead ." He tightened his grip around my waist .
J-" What are you doing? " B-" I'm making breakfast for us . I was actually going to surprise you with breakfast in bed . But I guess my plan failed."
J-" Awww , I'm sorry for ruining your surprise." He said and kissed my cheek. B-" It's ok. Now sit , breakfast is ready ." I said while blushing. He chuckled and let go of me and sat on the dining table. I set plates for us and served him breakfast.

J-" Oh my god betts , this is really good ." He said while eating. I smiled and said B-" Thank you . And how about we skip school today and stay here and chill?"
J-" Yeah sure and I really don't care about school ." We were talking and laughing while eating our breakfast . But we didn't talk about yesterday or us . After we finished our breakfast I decided to take a bath . I told him that I was going for a bath and went upstairs.

I went into my bathroom and stripped my clothes . I closed my curtains and stepped into the shower . I was showering when I heard someone entering in . My shower curtains were opened . And I was Jug standing there naked with a huge boner .
B-" What are you doing here ?" J-" I thought you didn't mind company. " he said innocently. God this man is going to be the death of me . He was looking so hot .

~Jughead's POV~

When she said that she is going for a bath. I couldn't stop imagining her in the shower . Her beautiful, hot naked body in the shower .
I got a boner while imagining her . I couldn't control myself . So I decided to join her in the shower .

I went to her room and stripped. I could hear the water running. I went into the bathroom and opened the shower curtain. And there she was the beautiful goddess. Standing there fully naked in the hot shower .

B-" What are you doing here ?" She asked J-" I thought you didn't mind company. " I said with a smirk. She smiled at me and I went to her and kissed her hard . She kissed back passionately. I slid my hands down and grabbed her ass . She moans in my mouth . She slid her hands around my neck . She jumped and I grabbed her by her ass .
J-" God betts I want you...so bad." I said breathless. B-" I want you too jug.."
After that I slowly lined up myself and pushed it inside gently . She moaned loudly B-" Oh my God Juggg " I wanted to tease her so I started thrusting slowly. B-" ahhh jug go faster." She moans J-" if you want me to go fast you have to beg for it , baby ." I whispered in her ear . She moaned
B-" Please..Please go faster.." J-" Please what ." I said while still thrusting slowly im her. B-" Please daddy..go faster " Shit she said it ! I didn't think she would have said that . After that I pinned her against the wall and started thrusting into her fast and hard .
B-" AHHHHH Yesss...." J-" Ahh betts you feel...so good.." I moaned in pleasure. B-"ohhh daddy...right there right there...." I started thrusting harder. J-"a huhh , Do you like that babygirl.." B-" Yesss daddy...ahh don't stop don't stop...ohhh yes yes yes ." We were so loud . I think the neighbors would have heard us . But we didn't care .
B-"uhhh juggg I'm closeee" she said while digging her nails in my back . I could feel her walls tighten around me J-" me too babygirl . Cum with me." Right after these words we both released our climaxs . Her legs were shaking. I pulled out and set her on the ground .