battle with surprises

Thor, Steve, Tony, Natasha, Bruce, Clint and Y/n were on their way to Sokovia, a small country in South-Europe. The Avengers reassembled to track down and eliminate remaining members of HYDRA. This wasn't the first mission they did, but something was special this time. This time, the mission brought them to the location of Loki's Scepter.

The battle started in the forest. Everone split up and fought for their way through. Y/n had just knocked out one man that attacked her as she heard an engine noise from her left. The car speeded up in the direct direction to where Y/n stood. Y/n turned towards it and straigtend out her arms. The man in the car couldn't do anything but looking at the girl which eyes were now glowing light blue before she threw an fire ball at him.

"Not today" She muttered and went on fighting her way through

"Not today" She muttered and went on fighting her way through. Thor fought with his hammer, Natasha used her guns and fighting skills, Tony flied ahead of them to the house where they assumed Loki's Scepter was, Steve drove on his motorcycle with his shield, Clint used bow and arrow and Bruce...well, Bruce turned to Hulk. HYDRA had no chance to actually win / at least that's what they thought.

"Shit" Y/n heard Tony say through her ear-cod. "Language!" Steve immediately followed what made the girl chuckle. "JARVIS, what's the view from upstairs." Steve then asked. However, Y/n couldn't understand the answer due to a group of men who were just attacking her. She dodged as they started shooting at her and hid behind a tree. As she was about to think of something to defend her, one of the HYDRA Agents grabbed her from the side. Y/n just saw a fist coming towards her face as she successfully dodged and then punched him in the kidney. The Agent hissed in pain and fell to the ground. Two other Agents were now shooting at her. Y/n, once again, ran behind a tree. The shooting stopped as she saw Thor landing on the ground next to her while smashing his hammer on the ground what caused the Agents to fall. "Thanks" the girl said as they continued fighting. 

"At long last is lasting a little long boys" Nat announced. "Can only agree" Y/n acknowledged while knocking an Agent out. "Yeah. I think we lost the element of surprise" Clint added.

"Wait a second, no ones gonna deal with the fact that Cap just said 'language'?" Tony asked in a serious tone. "Don't worry Tony, we're gonna joke around about that later." Y/n assured.

After that, Tony sent his technology to evacuate the city which didn't go quite as planned. They continued fighting and Tony managed to get in the building. Cap tried to get to the house to help him.

Y/n was on her way to help them out as she heard a groan which sounded suspiciously like Clint. She immediately stopped in her tracks. "Clint!" Nat exclaimed. Y/n turned around trying to figure out where they were. "Dad?" She shouted in the ear-cod. Y/n started to run in one direction with the hope to find them. Her vision started to blur while she thought of what could've happened.

She was just about to start panicking as Nat finally informed her. "Clint is hit pretty badly but he'll survive it. I'm bringing him back." "I'm coming." Y/n said quickly. "I'm sorry Y/n, but we need you here." Steve acknowledged. "And with here I mean in the house." Y/n sighed. "Coming." She ran towards the house, now really mad.

She arrived at the house and saw how a girl around her age was looking at Tony with the Scepter in his hand. She had her hands up and red energy flew around it. Behind her, there stood a blond boy smiling at her. Y/n saw that she was about to fire at Tony as she stepped in. She grabbed the boy from behind.

"I'm warning you." Y/n muttered. Tony now noticed them but didn't dare to move as he saw the situation. Y/n holding a boy with her eyes glowing blue. The boy looking scared. Another girl her hands towards him with red energy around it - her eyes glowing red.