depressed mood

2 days later Tony had enough of the depressed mood everyone was giving off. He called everyone to the living-kitchen-room which was kind of the common room of the group. As everyone gathered around, he started talking.

"We're having a party tonight. We deserve it cause the mission was a real success so don't try to convince me of something else" At this point he started walking to the kitchen to get himself a glass of water. "I don't kno-" Steve started with furrowed eyebrowns. "No. Stop talking" Tony immediatly stopped him. "Bu-" "No! I don't care!" Tony interrupted him once again and then left the room. No one in the room was really looking forward to it, however no one dared to disagree with Tony who seemed really determinded.

It was already around 6pm and the guests would come around 8 so everyone started to get ready.

As Y/n arrived in her room she let herself fall on her bed. She let out a frustrated sigh. She couldn't get that girl out of her mind. Did she had the same powers like Y/n? Was she forced to work for HYDRA? Who was that boy? She was so young that Y/n couldn't really believe that she was a real member of HYDRA.

Since she wanted to relax a bit Y/n decided to take a warm shower while listening to some music. She connected her phone to her music-box and let her Spotify playlist "more espresso, less depresso" play on shuffle.

[i know this is random but do you want me to make this playlist so you can listen to it?]

As she was finished with the shower the song 'Wannabe' by Spice Girls started playing and Y/n couldn't help but sang along into her hairbrush towards the mirror. She kinda felt like a little girl while doing so, however she can't deny that she missed that feeling.

Sometimes Y/n has the feeling that her real childhood was too short. She kinda had to grow up sooner than planned. Having responsibilities isn't exactly fun. Therefore it's good to let go every now and then and behave like a child, do whatever you want, don't think about it twice. Just do it. Even if it's just for one song...

As the song was finished, Y/n started to get ready. Tony had messaged them to wear something fancier tonight. Since Y/n doesn't like to wear dresses she searched in her closet for something different. Y/n eventually chose a brown suit witch a black tank top and some golden jewelry.

 Y/n eventually chose a brown suit witch a black tank top and some golden jewelry

She tied her hair up in a bun and then left towards the party room.

On the way Y/n met Nat who wore a silk black dress. "Wow you look great" Y/n complimented the her. "Thank you!" Nat chuckled. "But you look gorgeous as well!"Y/n then let out a sarcastic laugh to hide that she was blushing.

The party wasn't something to special. Tony and Bruce were a little late but nobody knew why. At first Y/n and Nat talked a bit about random things but after a while she went to the bar to talk - correction - flirt with Bruce. Y/n chuckled as she joined Thor who was sitting at the couch.

They were just in the middle of a heated discussion about Pop Tarts as Tony climbed on a table and announced something. "Hello everybody. I'm sorry to tell you that the party is over!"

The group was confused. Tony would never - and with never they mean never - end a party that early without a real reason. Curious, they looked at Tony as he closed the door.

"Let the Afterparty begin"