A surprise

Activating the powers costed Y/n a lot of strength. It was unexpected exhausting. Due to that, they stopped the training after that. The girl went to her room and went straight to the shower. As the hot water softly hit her skin she let out a relaxed breath. It worked. She smiled to herself - a real smile. Today was the first time it appeared since the death of her family. She started to live again. Finally, Y/n found the sense of living. She wanted to make the world a better place and make people feel safe.

She didn't feel safe a long time. Every time her brothers went out with her father she felt so lonely...so vulnerable. Now, she can fight for herself. Sadly, she didn't decided that for herself but rather had to. She had to somehow manage to live on without them and finally she got the feeling of going in the right direction.

After the shower, Y/n put on a black skinny jeans and an oversized "Beatles"-Shirt. She had packed everything, made herself ready and cleaned the room after her. The girl took out her phone right when it started ringing. "They're here." Fury simply said and then hang up. Y/n took her suitcase and the backpack and made her way to the parking place. She smiled to everyone she met in the hallways and they returned. It was just a normal day.

Fury waited at the door. "You ready kid?" He asked. "Think so." Y/n gulped. She tried to hide it but she was really nervous. Her right foot slightly tapped the floor over and over again. "It's going to be alright" she thought to herself, trying to calm down. "It's going to be alright". She repeated mentally as a black car rolled towards them.

That was when the front window of the car was rolled down and the girl faced no other then Clint Barton - better known as Hawkeye.

"Hop in." He said with a smile. The girl looked at Fury in shock who was already smiling amused. "You could have told me." Y/n said under her breath as she got in the car's backseat. Fury chuckled and shrugged. "You didn't ask" he countered with a sarcastic tone in his voice. "Hahaha" Y/n fake-laughed. However, she couldn't help but smiled as she shut the door.

"I'm Y/n." "I know."

And they drove off.