Safe house [Part 2]

"Sorry for barging in on you"

"Yeah, we would have called ahead, but we were busy having no idea that you existed" Tony added in an sarcastic tone. "Yeah, well, Fury helped me set this up when I joined. He kept it off SHIELD's files. I'd like to keep it that way" Clint explained. "I figure it's a good place to lay low" 

The expressions of them were really confused and out of the corner Y/n saw the looks Nat and Bruce gave each other. Everyone was busy talking about something as Steve and Thor left the room. Steve came back alone. 

After Laura had looked over Clint's and Y/n wounds she calmed down a bit. 

"If they're sleeping here, some of them are gonna have to double up" Y/n and Clint started laughing. "Yeah, that's not gonna sell" Clint exlain. "Although i would love to see the reaction of Tony and Steve when we'd say that they will have to share a bed" Y/n said chuckling at the thought of it.

"What about Nat and Dr.Banner? How long has that been going on?" "I don't know when it started" Y/n answered honestly. "Has wha?" Clint asked them confused what caused Laura and Y/n to giggle. "I'm going outside for a bit" Y/n explained leaving Laura to explain it to Clint.

Y/n went for a walk with Cooper. "You okay?" He asked as they reached the woods. "Yeah...yeah I'm fine" The girl replied eyes glued to the ground. The boy looked at her with worried eyes. "It's strange but I don't believe you" he stated. "You were always bad at lying to me. Remember that one time you ate my choclate bar two years ago? Everyone believed you as you said you didn't eat it. Except for me" Y/n chuckled at the memory. "You stop blinking when you lie and you start playing with your rings" He explained further. 

The girl stopped as she noticed that he was right. She never realized it. She let ozut another chuckle but this time it sounded frustrated. The boy hugged her. "Y/n, you don't have to talk about it. To anyone. Okay? But don't lie about how you're feeling" He wishpered. Y/n hugged him back tightly and nodded. It was a slight movement and easy to overlook but Cooper felt it. "Alright. Let's head back home" Y/n sighed, feeling better. Hand in hand they walked back to the house where everyone was assembled in the living room.

Surprisingly, Y/n saw a familiar face. It was Fury. She hasn't seen him after has been taken down. All they did was nodding to each other. 

"Ultron took you folks out of play to buy himself time. My contacts aöö say he's buliding something. The amount of vibrianium he made off with, I don't think it's just one thing" Fury stated. "What about Ultron himself" Steve asked, leaning on the doorframe from living room to kitchen. "Oh, he's easy to track. He's everywhere. The guys is multiplying faster than a Catholic rabbit. It still doesn't help us get an angle on any of his plans, though" 

"Is he still going after launch codes?" Tony then asked. "Yes, he is. But he's not making any headway" "I cracked the Pentagon's firewall in high school on a dare" Tony clarified. "Well, I contacted our friends at the Nexus about that" Fury replied. "Nexus?" Steve and Y/n both asked at the same time. "It's the world Internet hub in Oslo. Every byte of data flows through there. Fastest access on earth" Banner explained. "SO, what did they say?" Clint asked. "He's fixated on the missiles. But the codes are constantly being changed" 

"By whom?" Tony who was playing dart asked. Right after he finished the question a dart flew directly in the middle of the board only centimeters away of his face. He looked at Clint, who threw it, who replied with shrugging and an innocent smile. "Parties unknown" Fury answered without paying attention to the scenario. "Do we have an ally?" Nat joined the conversation. "Ultron's got an enemy. That's not the same thing. Still, I'd pay folding meney to know who it is" "I might need to visit Oslo" Tony stated. "Find our unknown" 

"Well, this is good times, boss, but I was kinda hoping when I saw you, you'd have more than that" Nat interrupted, looking directly at Fury. Y/n would deny it, but she had the exact same thought. "I do. I have you" Fury said. Y/n scoffed. 

"Back in the day, I had eyes everywhere. Ears, everywhere else. You kids had all the tech you could dream up. Here we all are, back on earth with nothung but our wit and our will to save the world. Ultron says the Aveneger are the only thing between him and his mission. And whether or not he admits it, his mission is global destruction. All this, laid in a grave. So stand. Outwit the platinum bastard" Fury held the speech pretty good according that everyone had stopped doing something else. 

"Wow...imagine Steve would have held that speech" Y/n whistled with her usual sarcasm what caused the group to slightly chuckle. "So, what does he want?" Fury asked, ignoring the commet. "To become better. Better than us" Steve stated "Impossible" Y/n said while pretending to toss her hair back. 

"He keeps building bodies" Y/n then remarked seriously as she started to feel they were on the right way. "Person bodies" Stark connected to Y/n's statement. "The human form is inefficient. Biologically speaking, we're outmoded. But he keeps coming back at to it" He thought loud. "When you two programmed him to protect the human race, you amazingly failed" Nat commented. Y/n giggled under her breath and gave her a high five on that. 

"They don't need to be protected. They need to evolve. Ultron's going to evolve" Bruce brought the train of thought to an end. "How?" Fury asked. "Has anyone been in contact with Helen Cho?" Banner asked the group. 

'Oh no' Y/n thought as everyone went quiet.