Shut up and open it

"Oh no"

After they found out what Ultron was probably doing with the vibranium they decided to leave right away. If they didn't stop him no one could stop him anymore. 

"I'll take Natasha, Y/n and Clint" Steve stated while taking his shield. "All right. Strictly recon. I'll hit the Nexus. I'll join you as soon as I can" Tony explained. "If Ultrons really building a body..." "He'll be more powerful than any of us. Maybe all of us" 

"Do I really have to repeat myself?" Y/n joked, this time with a little nervousness in her voice, as she passed by them to say goodbye to her mum and Cooper. Nathaniel and Lila were already sleeping. 

She would never admit it but she was kinda scared as well. She knew that Stark was right. This was serious"

"I'm gonna finish reflooring that sunroom as soon as I get back" Clint assured Laura as Y/n entered the room. "Yeah, then you'll find another pasrt of the house to tear apart" Laura commented and Y/n giggled. "Well, feel free to make me a bigger closet...or a bigger room" Y/n acted like she was deep in thought. Clint looked at the chuckling women around him and sighed. 

Y/n let them alone to say goodbye and tried to find Cooper. She found him outside on the porch looking at the moon. "So, what are we looking at?" Y/n joked as she sat down next to him on the bench. Cooper let out a small laugh. "Be safe out there" He said after a moment of silence. "I can't handle Lila and Nate alone, you know. And we still have to teach Nate some pranks" "Yeah, of course. I mean we completely failed at the attempt to do it with Lila" She replied chuckling. Cooper nodded. "Well, we still need victims" "For sure" The laughing faded away quicker than they wanted it to. 

"We're leaving in 5 minutes!" Steve announced. That was when the boy handed Y/n a little box with a ribbon around it. Her eyes widened and she a smiled appeared. "You didn't have to-" "Shut up and open it" He interrupted her before they could get too emotional. 

The girl sighed happily and opened the box after carefully removing the ribbon. As she looked in the box she saw a silver ring with letters on the side of it. "sassy queen so shut up" They both chuckled as she read it. "Well it's true" She joked in attempt to buy her some time so she wouldn't cry. "I'm gonna get you one when I'm back" Y/n then stated as she put on the ring. It fit perfectly. 

She hugged him one last time she was on the wa to her mother as he mumbled with a smirk. "And don't get to attached to that girl you're constantly complaining about. I already see the enemy to lover story" 

Before Y/n could reply something he ran upstairs to his room, giggling. Y/n pushed the thought out of her mind and went to her mum to say goodbye. 5 minutes later the plane took off. 

Everyone was busy doing something. Thor tried to find out what he missed in his dream. Tony tried to find out where Ultron is, Banner was being escorted to the Stark tower and the rest of the group prepared themselves for a fight. 

- and of course not to forget...the twins.

"I can read him" Wanda said as Ultron was connected to the mashine which currentl created the body. "He's dreaming" "I wouldn't call it dreams" Dr. Cho explained "It's Ultron's base consciousness. Informational noise. Soon-" She was interrupted by Ultron. 

"How soon? I'm not being pushy" In moments like that all the intimidating stuff in Ultron disappears. He almost acts like a human. "We're imprinting a physical brain. There are no shortcuts" The Dr. explained calmly while Wanda got nearer and nearer to the mashine. She laid her hand down on it gently as a sharp pain went through her head an the image of an huge explosion which would be able to kill all humans on earth. 

She hissed as she flinched. Pietro immediatly checked if she was okay as she looked at the now standing Ultron with terror in her eyes.

"How could you?"