an old-married-couple-argument

"I'm warning you"

Wanda heared a female voice behind her. Her hands remained where they were as she turned her head in the direction of the voice. She held her breath as she saw that Pietro had bren grabbed by a girl whose eyes were glowing in a light blue. She couldn't be much older than 18.

Nobody moved for nearly 5 minutes. Y/n and Tony heared Steve asking where they were over their ear-cods but neither of them dared to answer. The tension in the room got so unbearable that Y/n gave in.

"Okay, how about this: I take Tony and the Scepter with me and you get your friend here back." she suggested to the girl, the hate she felt towards her not to overhear. As Wanda listened she scoffed with a sarcastic smile.

"Yeah. Of course! When you know you can't win it's better to settle it like this, right?" "What's that suppose to mean?" Y/n asked, getting really annoyed. "You tell me" Wanda replied. The more they talked with each other the more the anger of them both increased. "I wouldn't have asked if I knew what you meant!" By now both girls have raised their voices. "I won't tell you because you should know something like that!" "What? What should I know?" "Maybe you should try thinking and then ask questions!" "Excuse me?! You don't even know me! Plus, I'm starting to think you don't know for yourself what you meant!" "You wish!"

Tony and Pietro remained still while watching the scenario confused. It kind of felt like a fight an old married couple would have - not two teenagers with powers. After a while Y/n lost control and used her powers to attack the other girl with an energy ball which caused Wanda to dodge and create an energy shield around her.

That's when Stark stepped in by calling the rest of the ironman suit, grabbing Y/n by the waist and flying out of there with the scepter and Y/n who was really pissed off now cause she missed the chance to kick that girl's ass

"Y/n and I have the scepter. We're coming to you" Tony informed the rest which had listened to the argument as well.

Wanda and Pietro, however, used the opportunity to flee from HYDRA.

time skip - same day in the evening:

Everyone sat in the Stark Tower. They all should actually be partying right now but the two mysterious teenagers with the powers have made them suspicious. No one said it out loud but everyone was bothered by it. Thor tried to think of something else by talking about Asgard to Nat and Steve. Bruce and Tony examined the scepter carefully whilst trying to understand it better. Clint's injury was being treated by Doctor Cho and her new creation and Y/n convinced Laura on the phone that they both were fine.

As she hang up she made her way to her dad to see how he was doing. She entered the room right when Dr. Helen Cho was about to leave. She smiled at the girl before exiting the room completely. "I talked to mum. She's worried but I managed to calm her down a bit" Y/n informed Clint. "That's good sweetie" he said as he straightened up.

As he started to look around the room whilst trying to avoid eye contact with the girl she groaned.

"Spit it out, dad" Clint sighed. "Why did you attack the girl today" Y/n rolled her eyes. Tony must have told him. "Dad. That's how fighting works" Clint looked at the girl with raised eyebrowns. "and I got angry!" Y/n confessed. "Y/n, just a piece of advice. Angry makes you stupid, stupid gets you killed"

Then he left the room and the girl just rolled her eyes.