What comes out of Wakanda?

It was dark. Y/n heared the buzzing of mashines around her and some unclear talking. Her head still ached but it was a lot better than before. Two voices got louder and she recognized them as Tony and Clint. She slowly opened her eyes. Bright light hit them and she had to blink a couple of times so she could get used to it. 

"Y/n!" Clint exclaimed as he saw that the girl was awake. He immediately went to the side of the bed and took her hand. "How are you?" "Dad. I'm fine." Y/n said. "Say that to your mother. She's worried and this time I couldn't calm her down." Both of them had to chuckle on this.

At this point, every member of the Avengers entered the room. The memorys of last night came to Y/n's head all at once. She turned serious and looked at Tony. "What happened after I blacked out?" Tony made his way to the other side of the bed and sat down on a chair. 

"First of all. The thing you saw is called Ultron. He hacked in our systems and deleted all of our work" He explained and Y/n heard how bothered he was. "He's been in everything. Files, surveillance. Probably knows more about us than we know about each other" Nat explained further. "He said he killed someone. There wasn't anyone else in the buliding" Y/n asked confused. "Yes there was. He destroyed JARVIS" Tony said briefly. 

"All because of the great Stark" Thor mumbled sarcasticly out of the corner. "Oh no, not again..." Steve muttered under his breath but surpirsingly Thor just got a weird stare of Tony. "The scepter is gone. We have to retrieve it again" Thor now explanied to the girl. "Well, that's not our problem right now. Clear and Present is Ultron" Nat stated. "We should just start by finding Ultron before he's ready for us. The world's a big place. Let's start by making it smaller" Steve said. 

Helen took care of Y/n for the rest of the day. Her head injury wasn't something too serious. She blacked out mainly due to the shock. Meanwhile the other were working on a plan and every 2 hours someone came to keep Y/n updated. Laura called every hour to make sure the girl was alright and Clint didn't say it out loud but he was just as worried as her mother. 

The next day, Y/n was allowed to stand up. Dr. Cho insisted on two follow-up examination but after they went good, Y/n was officially allowed to join the others. They planned everything through. 

Unfortunatly, they didn't expect to see the two mysterious teenagers from their last mission again.

Regarding Ultron deleting all of the files on their servers, they had to fall back to paper-files. They were in the middle of going through them as Tony recoginzed on of the persons in the files. "Wait, I know that guy. From back in the day. He operates off the African coast. Black market arms" The last sentence earned a blaming look of Steve like your grandparents would give you one when you eat snacks before dinner. Y/n couldn't hide a grin on that.

"There are conventions, all right? You meet people. I didn't sell him anything" Tony defended himself. "He was talking about finding something new, a game-changer. It was all very Ahab" He than explained. 

As Thor looked at the picture he pointed at a tattoo. "This?" "Ah, it's a tattoo, i don't think he had it" Tony answered. "No, those are tattoos, this is a brand" Thor pointed out what caused the other to look more carefully. Bruce then went to a computer and searched for it's meaning what truned out to be 'thief' . The dialect was Wakanda. "If this guy comes out of Wakanda with some of their trade goods..." Tony started to Steve. "I thought your father said he got the last of it" Steve stated, confuseing the rest. 

"I don't follow. What comes out of Wakanda?" Bruce asked, just as clueless as the other. There was a short silence till Stark said it. "The strongest metal on earth" Everyone's gaze landed on Cap's shield which laid in the corner. "Where's that guy now?" "African Coast, Salvage Yard" Bruce stated with a look on the computer.

"Let's go then" Y/n stated.