1 . 🐱

New pov :

I am recently trying to move on, i mean house not gurlfriend....let's say a small appartment.

In which i am currently leaving it's a little bit cold here. I need one appartment which is bit warmer.

After searching for some, i found one and it is the one i just want. And from tomorrow i will shift so now i am going to do some rest. After i drank milk, i slept.

😴😴😴😴

Though i did shift but i also want to find a job near by and it seems like i got and it seems nice company too.

I asked one member and found out that  there company ceo has a bad mood and it's not good. Will he let me to do work....?

Tay pov :

" Sir, here is a new person who wants to work and his name is--" - she was cut off by him.

" How many times do i have to tell you for that thing i will not handle in phone?! I will check in office " -i was not in mood as well as it's true.

" Sorry.....sir...then---" - i cut her off.

" I will talk later in office " -by that i hung up. I was not in mood because of mae. { mae = mother..in thai }

Early(in the morning)•••••

" Tay, i want to talk to u about something " mae told and i knew exactly what was it!

" If it is about that thing then i don't want to talk mae 'I AM NOT INTERESTED' "

In the early of the morning, who is interested to talk about that thing.

" Yes! And if you don't listen then i will call you nonstop untill you listen! " -Is she a child?!

" Oky tell " -i don't have any other option!

" Son i just want u to be happy and there will be someone with u in that house. So that u will not be alone " - mae.

" I am happy, want to see 'dancing tawan' ?! "

" you are so--- " mae was cut off by pa. {pa- father} " Dear, video call him. I want to see my son "

Now i am gone. I better cut rather after being scolded. Here it goes videocall. Why are you so fast mae.

" son why dont you never listen " -he started. 

" I am sorry but i was working late so i end up here, late at night... " - true/not true. Whatever.

" why don't you like to stay in your own house rather than that appartment " - pa.

" i will buy this then is that oky ? And it will be my own " i joked around but it seems like i did mistake.

" oky son as ur wish. Being a son of biggest businessman and the son who is ceo itself, what is money for isn't it ? " - pa told and laughed.

" seriously pa, if it is the thing then i heard beside this appartment there is one young boy who just shifted, will that person live together with me ?! " - instead of pa, mae replied.

" son who is that person, send me photo "

" no! Will u talk to that person for marriage too ?! Also mae i told that he is a boy " -she is too much.

" i know you like boy and why ?! I want my son to get married (fake)*sob*....will i able to see it when i am still alive *sob*....." -here it goes again, she is so dramatic.

She know'S that i like Boy'S...i told her, one time i had a crush on someone*toward's boy* and after a silence she said 'i will support you son' and this is the result.