4.🐱(parent's)

Whole meeting for new , it was mess because of tay he was not staying in his erect position.

They were sitting near each other new said he would be okay in other place but tay said he is his p.a so he should stay beside him.

Their table was not white so from down tay was touching new while new was trying to make his face straight.

Tay was enjoying whole time seeing new like this. New showed tay puppy eyes to stop but tay didn't listen.

He touch his leg , caressed it even didnt to other ,  new try to remove his hand but instead that tay hold his hands and put that in his lag.

" i will go in restroom " new told and stood up. tay sat there being ' mood is off ' face.

New looked at mirror " te...you are so bad , can't you wait "

" am i " tay said smirking and wrapping his arm around new waist when new turned back tay kissed him deeply and stare at new for a while and again he peck for the last time and said " meeting is not over " he said dragging new towards the room .

When they reach toward's the meeting tay went first and new came from behind and after they sat tay again put his hands on new leg.

" mr. Tay did you like this project , will you accept it " after they explain the project one said which was another member assistant.

" there are lot's of fault and when you come next time bring your ceo along with u " - tay.

" please.....wou-would.....you like to---" 

" i don't like to tell twice . And next time don't order around whose are not yours , Meeting is adjourned " by that he stood up and all of them stood too. He left from there , new followed him from behind.

》》around after 1 hour 》》》》

"Te--" he stopped when he saw another person in the office room " i will...come..... later..."

" no need , you can tell now. Come inside " she spoke. Tay put his hand in his mouth and leaned in his chair smiling and whirl the chair around.

" no..please continue " he said again and tried to leave but she called him again " new i said come otherwise i will make you fire " she said in a teasing way.

Tay was smiling all over by listening the conversation and whirling the chair around.

" how...di-did you kn..ow my name " he asked after a realization.

She smiled and dragged him inside " i am tay mother , i know about you please come , and let's have talk , come " new glared at tay who was smiling and leaning in chair.

" swadi khap " new bowed her " oh no need to bow my name is siana , son you can also call me mae like tay " new smiled and said " okay mae " she smiled wildely appreciating him.

" and you can call me pa " new got startled , hearing the voice . " son he is tay father but dont mind him let's talk " - mae.

" oww why first he will talk to me , yes son " he said to new.

" swadi khap uncle " new bowed again.

" that's not fair , you called her mae and for me uncle i am sad " pa told and make sad face.

" first let him breathe and understand the situation properly " - tay told and laughed.

》》》》》