3.🐱(love😚)

Tay

Teasing him is so much fun. And actually he blushes by that teasings which i do. And thats more cute.

After some time he came from inside and i can still saw the blush when he see me. He is the first person whom i found sooo much interest in the first meet up. And i feel like it is not only one side.

He wore my shirt which fits him perfectly.

" te....thankyou for letting me to wear it. But....can i wear t-shirt while going to sleep "

" You don't have to ask, without saying you can " i smiled at him.

" but ba-....new i have a little long one,  want to wear long one " by mistakely i was going to call him by sweet name.

" ok-okay....anything is fine " then, i gave him one long t-shirt with short bangs.

" you dont need to go, you can change in here. We are friends no ? " He looks cute when he blush.

Then i noticed that he is whitish. I mean his skin is so white like he just got a bath from milk.

" new....your skin is so white " - he threw a pillow from sofa towards me. I chuckled.

" i am afraid to stay in sun for a long time " - he replied. " me tooo " - i opened.

" but your name is te...which means sun " he said and crawl over the bed.

" yeah but i dont like to stay under sun so much "

" are you sleepy te " he asked though, before i was kind off tired but not now.

" no are you? " ~~ " I'm also not, let's know each other "- that will be the best.

" new why did you shift "

" i wanted warm place so i came here but i didn't got to stay in the first night but here is more warm " - he smiled.

" Really then you can be my roommate "- it will be great if he agree.

" no...i would love to but you wi-will need some privacy too " i dont need if you stay.

" no nothing will happen like that, i will tell you all the things then what will be private,  you can stay here " - new laughed.

" i just met you, it has not been even one month and you are willing to share your private talks " new said while laughing.

" yes, i want to make our friendship to go for  long-term "

" thankyou for trusting me te... " we stare at each other and he looked other side.

" new let's play "

" te, at this time you want to play "

" We will not get up from the bed new. We will play thump fight, do u know that "

" I know let's play " he smiled and move his hand forward, i smiled back and joined the hands. I loose many times. But it was so much fun.

~~early(in the morning)~~~

We didn't notice the time and we fell asleep while playing. Our hands were still together, joining in between. I caressed his hands with my thump and he got startled..slowly slowly he woke up.

" te...you are up *noticed the hand*, your gurlfriend might be angry if you touch others like that " - when he noticed our hand together he laughed.

" I don't have a gurlfriend new now get up you may be late " - he wake up immediately after that.

" oh i forgot, yesterday i didn't got the time to meet the boss of that company "

You have already met new and now i want to see you in the office today.