16.😽

🍂🍂 after when babies were half and 2 month's 🍂🍂

" dadda~~ " gemmi were slaping te back with her little paws. Tay hold her hand's.  He was laying , turning backside and hiding his face with blanket.

He stopped laying and sat in bed. " baby , dada is tired " gemmi looked at him.  "tıee~~" gemmi laughed and climbed over tay chest , and start playing toy.

Tay hold her. " where is papa and ur sister princess " gemmi showed him toy and started playing. " who i m asking with ! ~~" tay carried her and walked out  from room.

New was on living room , in sofa. Kelsa in his lap sleeping by curling her small legs. Tay came and sat beside him , new smiled.

" she is sleeping , when i carried her she was crying " - tay pouted. " she was hungry , it has just been 5 minutes. A little noise she will wake up " new caressed her back. Gemmy slided and sat between them , in the small space she found.

While she was playing she leaned in new arm. " they r so cute " tay said and smiled , new also smiled , looking at them.  " just like u~~ " - tay said looking at new. 

New hide his face , bowing head more. Tay chuckled. Gemmi sliped and was on kelsa leg , tay hold at side otherwise she would fall. " be carefull " new said and make her sit comfortable more on his other arm.

" papa~~ toii~~" gemmi said in her little voice and played , smile on her face. Tay and new smiled too. " te let's go in room , i will lay kelsa there " tay nodded.

New carried gemmi on other arm " give me baby here u r carrying other too " tay said and took gemmi. " it was not necessary when u go in work i carry both all the time and do wo--" new stopped. 

" u do work huh when i m not in home , just be with babies didn't i said that , always do on own ! Take care of babies and urself " tay moved front leaving new behind.

" te , u care so much about me " new came side to side with tay and said it with puppy eyes. " no who said that , i care about babies only " - tay.

" u don't care about me " new made sad face. Tay looked at him and raised his brow. Tay hold his neck and smacked their lips. ~~1 minute~~

Tay broke that kiss. Gemmi looked at them and leaning a little she peak on new lips too. They both chuckled. Tay went inside the room and leaned in headboard. 

" even u teach baby how to kiss now , also in lips ! Today u teach her to kiss in both cheeck and lips  " tay smirked.

" second princess is sleeping otherwise she learn more fast " - tay. New was done with tay.

" when i was down with kelsu , she didn't stop chewing my cheeck ! The way u did in room , infront of them , u do everything and they didn't even take a second and do the same thing , copycats 💭 " tay laughed.

" mine 3 little cats , even when ur power's have gone , i guess they have those lil power's " - tay. 

" but i can still try--" tay glared at new. " te , haven't u heard try , try but don't cry " new smiled. 

" sut . The . Hell . " tay said calmly , in angry tone , in shouting mode and one by one to make  him sut. New looked at babies and started blabbering.

" ' try , try but don't cry '! Make other cry , cry and go on '! bulsh**. Sometimes who ever said those word's i want to kill that person and tell them that 'die , die but don't lose hope and keep on diying' ! "

New coughed and was controlling his laugh. " dieeeng~~~ , buuusittt~~ " - gemmi.

" te ! Stop talking infront of her ! " - new. " yes , my princess. Bullsh** ! " -tay said more  like he was teaching her to say that again and again.

New was done with him and gemmi and facepalm himself because of father and daughter.  " buuusittt~~~ " gemmi laughed.

" te , u will sleep alone today ! Enjoy ur night "

" princess , now don't say that word again oky , say oky " - tay. " okeee~~ " - gemmi. Tay layed gemmi next to kelsa in middle.

" u added more toys and now there is a whole toy room ! " - new. " then what , the room which i have made for there is nothing wrong to add the thing's " new was speechless. 

" then I'm right ! U made toy room for them , also two for each ! " tay nodded " yes , my kitty now like them do u want to sit in my lap too come " new looked at tay for a while and stood from his place to shift. Tay wrap his arm around new waist.

Tay kissed new who kissed back and slowly that kiss became deep. When the kiss was break " and yeah infront of babies don't say that words, they learn so fast that it's hard to stop them from saying that again and again " tay nodded.

" sure but who made me angry huh , just keep on saying ' i will try , i will try ' if u goes on like this in 1 and half year old i will made them adult !"

" then if they learn one more words like that , i will make them sleep in another room ! And i will not be there too "

" if like i would let u " tay smirk. New hit in tay chest " u r always like that ! " tay laughed.

🍂🍂after 1 year~~🍂🍂

" dadda~~taaat~~~miii~~bebii " gemmi complain to tay , cause kelsa took her teddy. But tay played with her tiny hand's , because he was at call.

Gemmi walk over to new " miii bebiii " she pointed to teddy and kelsa. " oh let her play with that one , we should love our sister no ? Come i will give u another " new forwarded his hand's, gemmi did that too and new carried her.

Kelsa was a little small from genni tho they  came in world at the same day. There is the difference of almost 3 minutes.

" even ur dadda has made a toy room ! U need the same thing " new gave her another teddy. They were in toy room. Full with toys. Because of kelsa and gemmi , some were in floor.

New bring gemmi near tay and make her lean. " love , beat him. Beat ur dadda " gemmi smiled and started hitting tay with her hand's.  " oww ! What happen baby "

" tell daddy to stop talking " gemmi hit him more. " stttooopppp~~~takiiiii~~~" kelsa came there too and followed gemmi and started hitting. " ssnskskwiwhwjehe " she followed. New and tay both smiled.

" keeesa~~pappa~~todd~~hetttt~~~" gemmi talked with kelsa......

🍂🍂 after when they were 2 🍂🍂

They were in car ready to go for restaurant as there was little one's birthday. And new told they should go to beatch too. Tay was driving himself and new sat in front.

He was going to sit in back with babies but tay didn't let him and made him sit front. Babies on new lap. " te , turn on the music , such a quiet environment " tay nodded and turned.

" baby songs....." new wondered cause that was the first song it played.

" oh , i put it for babies. ryhmes  something like that " new looked at tay. " that means more boring....." tay laughed.

" jonyy~~jony~~ye~~~pappa~~ " gemmi started following the ryhmes played in car. " not when babies started singing along " new said and followed too. tay was enjoying the cuteness of his little one's with big one 💭..........❤