2 . 🐱

Outside the office

" kelly, you told he has a bad mood but he was smiling " - billie told. 

" He was and now also for a second i was fired, thankgod..he didn't say anything  " kelly said.

" Why? What did you do " - billie.

" i lied him and he caught me..i told him that new went to restroom " - kelly

" And he hate liars. But its been late and new have not arrived up to now " - billie showed concerned.

" Yay, don't know where he is "  - kelly.

Tay•••

New is not here up to now, where is...wait his file is with me. There may be his number and there was so i call him.

" new " ~~ " te..? How did you got my number "

" mistakely our files were exchanged and the file which i have right now is your    qualification but how will you show it now " -sometimes we have to hide something's for some moment.

" oh and also i guess he is already mad that the person who have to show is not there " new said with little bit of unhappiness.

" why are you late but and where are you " -i was little worried too....

" i am at medical, i got scratch in my hand so i am late " -i should have drop him at the office. " how and are you okay "

" te...i was..walking while i mistakely..hit my hand so it is nothing, i will tell you later   afterall we are neighbour " -true though but can neighbor be more than that..

I was talking with him but mae called me, i cut that call and continued talking with new.

She again called " new can i talk to you later, my mother is calling " - can't she wait for a while.

" okay you could have tell that before, see you te "

After cutting the line i forgot about his job. I called kelly and asked her to tell him that he can work and come to join soon.

And then i went in balcony to talk with mae after telling kelly to take his number by the file but i have already save his number by the  name of k.....

Mae is calling..i forgot to pick " why didn't you take the call, son " - mae told.

" mae want to hear one good news " i told and dad replied.

" son are you pregnant " - i immediately hung up. Mae called again and said " son, he said that why did you hung upon me, what it is tell me " - kind of true....

" I am going to send you Someone'S photo " - after saying that i send her new photo.

" He is adorable but don't tell me that you like him " - why....

" because son you told this just today and i guess you just met him today so it is not good for liking someone in just a second. That is called attraction " mae said and continued........

" Because you dont know who he is and what if in just a minute he will be far from u...again " - from her tone, she seems worried...

" mae i know and let me tell u about him, he is that new neighbour which i told you earlier and he is also a new employee here so in that time i will know him "

" can i prepare for ur marriage son " - pa told and mae laughed as well.

" okay son we want to meet him too but i will talk with u later, our family friend came 'in wrong time' *she said slowly which tay can only here* " - 55555.