10.🐱

Tay was at his personal stylish|personal designer who always makes their clothes for event or some ocasion.even he manage their hair style.

And it is mostly used by siana who come or call him for her hair style.

" oh sweetie how are you " he said roaming his hands all over his body. New glared at tay who immediately removed his hands.

" m fine mark i want u to make some suit "

" and who is this cute little-chubby bear "

" my husband " tay said immediately.

" when did u marry " mark asked " and didn't tell me also "

" mark if i guess : we r going to " new refrase it.

" ohh...congratulations to both of u , let me take ur measurement, i have already done of tay many times " he took new hands and take him inside but tay stopped him.

" u will do outside , mark " tay said caressing new hands in his hands.

" u r saying like i was going to eat him " mark make a sad face with a pout.

"Whatever , do it outside " tay said and sat in sofa. " that means can i eat him " mark replied.

Tay glared and raised his brows and mark didn't talk until it was over. Because whenever tay started playing over when it's too much he will not like it. And that was the sign of it.

Mark was now finished with his measuring , and asked the design as well as colour. " mark " mark was managing his paper. " yes chubby bear "

" can u make a spiral 🌪*yes ?* design in the suit , on the top pocket. And yeah we want blue and brown faded colour. Is it oky tay ? " tay nodded "anything u want is oky " new smiled.

" ohoooo.....i can see someone is so sweet with his wife...." mark teased , he was arranging the necessary thing's in table for his upcoming suit. New became shy.

" so can we go te , we have to go in other shop's too " new said to tay who nodded and was ready to go.

" now i am sad , that i didn't make a whole supermarket " mark said with a fake pout.

New laughed " is it because i said....? " mark nodded. Tay shook his head in 'I'm done' face. " we r going mark " tay said.

From there they went in food store but they can't stay there too much because new stomatch start aching. Tay immediately took him to phana hospital.

New told him that it was not necessary , but tay didn't listen. Nkw new was worried.

Tay new and phana were now facing eachother. New was worried , seeing new like that tay was also worried for new.

" new come inside , i will look " phana said and they both stood. When new moved out from chair he fell and eyes were off.

🍂🍂🍂

Tay was waiting outside , it was impossible for phana to stop tay from going inside to see new again amd again , after a minute tay was being patience.

When phana came outside tay jumped upon him showering the question which was in his head all the time. " relax tay , he is fine it was just.....a si-sickness...hovering upon him " phana smiled.

" i want to see him " phana nodded and let him go inside. Tay hold new hands , New assured tay that he was fine. Phana looked at him and new signalled him that it was going to be fine.

" r u hiding something new " tay asked him

" hmmm....? Nothing te....i m fine " new smiled toward's him. " falling over means a 'fine' ! " new chuckled.

" oky te then i m already dead.... dead person can't talk u know ? U can take me to graveyard " phana laughed and took his otos-cope and put it in the table. Tay slapped new mouth with his hands " ouch it hurt's "

" sorry....oky then let's go to graveyard, i will never take u out from there " *for me nowaday's graveyard sound house so i put that word hehe* new stood up from that bed. Tay helped him by holding hands.....❤