7🐱

New

I thought i will have to keep the secret for a long time thinking that he will not accept it

I was wrong. He accepted me in my both form. I was a cat not a normal cat but a human-shifting cat.

I can even talk in my cat form because i was being marked by tay. I have made some relationship at past but that was just a nothing , it was just a affection. Either for me or for them. So i never made that relation further than that.

But for tay it was not just a affection , it was love from button of the heart  { it's cheesy or what , at first i have told , i have never write such things , nor say to some one , so bare with it ! Hehe }

But rather than being a cat i heard after being mark by someone either it's a.......

" babe we are here , remember what i have said to you "

" okay prince , now shall we move towards the meeting/cafe "  i told to him while opening the door of cafe. " wait for me "

" no " i ran inside without waiting for him and i bumped into someone. i stared at the person who was picking the file " can't you see " when he get up i told him " sorry...." But when he saw me he stopped his aggressive form and said " it's okay " does he forgot the things in a minute ?! Just before he was aggressive.

I proceed to walk  inside but again i walked backward when i didn't know where should i go. I saw te who was coming toward's me " teeeeee......."

" stop whining and let's go inside , never have to listen to anyone yes ?! " he drag me inside.

We were inside :  meeting was left to start , so i proceed to went in counter to ask cake but tay stopped me not to eat too much sweets but i didn't listen. Some sweets won't harm right.

And if you want to know about sweet you can ask me i will lecture you * raise brow x 2 *

While i was ordering one person came and that was the same person that got  bumped with me.

" oh , you we met earlier " that's what we call a 'met' or accident. I just nodded.

" what's your name " just like that ?

" i don't know " i said without looking at him.

" what a weird name i dont know " he said and laughed.

" i am jack , nice to meet you " i didn't ask your name mr. Nobody.

" okay " by saying that i went back to mr. Hubby. He was glaring at me but wh.....oh because of mr.nobody. He roled his eyes.

After a while meeting got started and mr. nobody came and sat in chair. He waved at me a little and tay again glared at me , i shook my head in i dont know him look.

I should ask mae if i got in problem because of mr. nobody ! he is creating a problem and somebody mood seems already upset before starting the meeting.

Whole meeting it got mess because of mr. nobody. Sometimes he give a cheesy smile , sometime he wink and all the time tay was glaring and when it came to end of the time - " so tay would you like to take part in our company "

Tay have already a big image and company mr. nobody , and i know the forward answer so it is better if i gave you answer " mr. nobo......i mean mr. Jack he can't accept this offer " he raised his brow and looked at me like i was his prey.