8🐱

Tay

" te......"
then let me play sometime. I called  someone. " nancy...." i side eye him.

" isn't she the one who wants to meet you " he asked.

" i am fine nan... , how about you " he snatched my phone.

" tay....are you there "  - nancy.

" sorry nancy......he is busy right now " really ?  I took my phone back " i'm not busy nann~~"

" then go to hell ! " he stomped outside.

" tay who was that " - nancy.

" oh my soon to be husband "

"  huh !??! "  - nancy.

" did i said slowly ? "

" no.....why did you called me "

" i just want to talk to you "

" if you are busy then i will go " i cut the line.

📱📱" kelly call new inside "

" okay sir "after a minute  i waited for him but he didn't came. I again called " where is he ?! "

" sir he sa-"

" i don't want to hear anything call him ! "
phone was being shut down from other side. I stood up and went outside.

" what is going on here ?! " all got startled. New didn't even look. I dragged him inside and locked the door  " sir do you need anything " i glared at him.

" if you don't need anything then i am going  " i sat in chair. He signed.

" sir can you open the-" i wear the ring he gave. He was forming into a cat. Fur was out , cat ear were there , tail came out.

" what do you want sir ?! " i stood up and he moved backward. " you can run too if you want " i smirked. I went near him and opened  his shirt " what are you doing sir.....! "

After opening his  shirt and pant i played with his tail " meow...." oh got it. " want to go huh "

" stop~~it....."

" go , today you will get punished for one whole day "

" wh-at are....yo-you saying...."

I took a vibrator from my chair , when we were official i brought one to tease him.

I played with his fur for a minute and pluged it inside he jumped on the sudden moment. 

today he will not be able to sleep , his tail aching or his leg.

" teee......why d-id you.....-"i dressed him up and called kelly. " don't call her...."

" sir do you need something " she looked at new , new gave her a force smile , i smirked.

" can you order the food of mine " i increased the vibrator which new hissed " ahhhhh......" kelly looked at him " new , are u okay " new nodded. He placed his hand on the wall and tightened his hand over there. " kelly i will...work over here...okay " new said to her and She nooded.

" kelly "........" yes sir "

" ask him to pack 2 lunch and tell him to do fast "