5.🐱

Tay

I am so happy that mom and dad adore him and now they are like so close toward's him.

She even told new to live with me he seemed hesitant but he agreed and also after a days he will be comfortable.

Now we are heading to appartment for taking new things and we will shift in my house.

After reaching he said if i want to take something i can check in my appartment too and he went in his one and i went in mine one.

After checking mine i went to his appartment, door was opened. And new were no where instead there was one kitty , and it seems like it was not of the other member i clearly know that it was the appartment only of mine and new but new dont have cat.

I proceeded to touch the cat though i don't like that much but it was soft one , but where is the cat from. I shoul----

I forgot to take my phone wait let me take it first. By that i went to appartment for bringing my phone.

When i went back there was no cat around but i saw new who was drinking milk " where were you "

" oh...i went...to bring milk before going i wanted to drink so..." - new.

I should ask him but if he was not here then he will not know so leave it.

" babe you like milk that much"

" yes...want to drink "......." no i dont like "

" let me make you like it " by that he drank one sip i fold my hands , how will he and what he was going to do.

He came near and peck my lips. I opened it from my mouth catching his neck , milk came in my mouth i swallowed it and licked my mouth after leaving " if you will give milk like this then make me like it like this " - new shook his head. " now let's leave " - he laughed.

》》》》》

After eating in restaurant we proceed to leave , while in car new try to sleep by saying " te...may i sleep i am tired " i nodded he didn't have to ask that .

🤫🤫😵

》》》》》》》》

We reached home and i decided to wake him but he sound so comfy. I opened the car door and carried him by bridal style then i noticed that he has a fever.

Mae and pa were on the living room when they noticed me and new they came towards us and i told mae that he have fever and she called doctor.

" Mr. tay it seems he drank cold drinks often. Does he like cold drink so much ? "

" he likes milk "

" seems like it is the case , he often drank cold milk instead than  a warm one " - doctor.

" i will tell him not to drink cold milk thanku doctor "

" if anything please tell , i am leaving then "

" okay doctor , phana "........" tay and next time make him meet me "

" sure , phana  " by that he left to see mae . He is our long - term doctor so we often call him. He is also close with us like a family.

I went to kitchen to warm milk for new but mae stopped me " you go in room tay , i will tell them about that " i nodded and left.

After a while new wake up " why am i in bed , te "

" you got faver so u r in bed ! And i thought u drank milk by making it warm but it seems like u drink it cold without doing anything "

" oh...hehe "......." i have not see mae and pa and how did i get here in bed "

" don't tell me you carried me up to here infront of them....tay " i scratch my back hair.

" really..." he shook his head. Mae came and cut him off. " new for you , warm and almond milk (yellow milk ) "

" thankyou...mae" by that she left us telling she have something to do.

" and yeah for today this much is enough " i said to him while he was enjoying the milk. He has drink enough....................❤