6🐱

New

When i first came in this house i didn't got to look but now when i am trying to look around it is not being over. I mean it's so huge and tay doesn't like to stay in here why ?

I went in kitchen for looking other people and as i expected there were many not only 2 or 3 but looks like a whole team.

When i proceed to see around one boy came and bowed ,  i got startled but got save cause i was being attached in wall otherwise i would fall in ground " no need to bow , what is your name "

" pearl , and am a baker of this house , sir do you need anything "

" no need to address me as a sir , and i can see myself you can go "

" but mr. tay has told , not to allow you to come here " i gritted my teeth and called him.

" tay....why didn't you allow me to come in ki...."

" because you drank milk too much that's why , i would allow u if you drink it by making it warm " - te.

" i will drink warm and also nothing will happen if we drink cold milk it will strength......."

" keep quiet ! it may but you will get sick also " - te.

" and also why did you leave without telling me "

" you were sick and also mae told that she wants to talk with you " - te.

" okay then when will you come "

" you are talking like a wife , it's true though you are my....." - i cut him off.

" sut up i am not your wife " i hung up before i heard him laughing , i forgot that pearl was here too.

" where is mae " i asked him maybe he know.

" she has gone to her friend home and told me to prepare sweets for you so i came here to ask you what would you like to eat, sir " tay again lied !!!!

" sir " ahhhh !

" why you always say without acknowledging me " i again got startled. Are they human or ghost which come suddenly.

" sorry sir but khun tay told me to show you the closet "

" okay , let's go "

" what is your name by the way "

" nana sir "

" you can call me new okay " she nodded but i am not expecting the word i asked her to say.

" you said closet nana , this is room "

" Please wait for a minute "

She opened the door by using password, really a wardrobe needed a password ?!

When i got inside i was in shock , if this is called a closet then i dont know others what will i see around in this house.

It was a huge room full of clothes like the way we choose clothes na while shopping it was like that " nana this is what you called a closet the hell this can be a room for living a single person " nana laughed.

" We don't , but khun tay called so we are used to it and now you can choose clothes and call us if you are ready to shift " - nana.

" oh isn't it weighting device " there was one beside clothes. I tried one time it was not one small one , it was like one big one with handle at side and mistakely i made mess.......it got broken , the handle got broke.