Extra thing cause im bored

Shuichi's POV

Today is the day I'm gonna do it.

Me and Ouma have been together for awhile now, and I think today is the day I'll propose to him. I hope he says yes, or I'll cry. I had finally saved up enough money for a ring, I had already bought the ring. (Lol idk anything about rings so I'm not describing it.) Kokichi was sitting on the couch in the living room as I was getting ready. I told him I wanted to go somewhere special today, he seem confused but agreed as always.

"Kokichi, are you ready to go?" I ask.

"Yeah! But where are we going beloved?" Kokichi said innocently.

"Just to the park nothing special." I say.

"But you said we were going somewhere special." He pouted.

"Maybe I should've said, something special.." I laugh nervously.

"Stupid Saihara-Chan." Kokichi pointed at me.

"I'm not stupid!" I protest.

"Whatever you say, come on let's go I wanna see what's so special!"

Kokichi got up off of the couch and opened the door, we both left. The park wasn't that far away, it was very nice for some convenient reason. It was sunset, and the sky looked so beautiful. I picked a perfect day to do this. Kokichi was skipping in front of me with his hands behind his head. I gently grab Kokichi's hand and walk over to a small hill.

"Oooo! This has a nice view of the sunset, the sky looks as beautiful as me." Kokichi smiled proudly.

"Haha, yeah it does doesn't it." I laugh.

"Anyways, what's that bulge in your pocket? Did your dick move or something?" Kokichi asked.

"W-What!? Kokichi don't say something like that in public it's inappropriate!" I yell.

"But no one is even here!" Kokichi shouted quite loudly.

"Fine fine." I nervously shook my head.

"Well, what so special, the sunset? I'm not impressed." Kokichi crossed his arms, making me feel even more nervous.

"Ah! Well uh, the sunsets not the reason..." I say quietly.

"Then what?" Kokichi uncrossed his arms and looked up at me.

"There's something I've been meaning to tell you." I try to keep calm.

"YOU'RE BREAKING UP WITH ME!?" Kokichi cried.

"What!? No!" I shake my head.

"Oh, okay please continue." Kokichi smiled.

I sigh. "Kokichi..." I kneel down.

I take the ring box out of my pocket, and open it in front of Kokichi. He looks at me in confusion. But I saw tears in his eyes.

"You're lying right? That's not very nice to joke about this.." he sniffed.

"I'm not lying Kokichi" I say calmly.

"Kokichi Ouma, will you marry me?"

Kokichi started crying and fell into my arms, I help his head nodding 'yes'.

"I love you Kokichi." I whisper.

"I love you too Saihara-Chan." Kokichi smiled with tears in his eyes.

Happy.