Chapter 6

Wow people are actually reading this thanks by the way you like my art?

Rantaro's POV

The bell rang and I get my stuff finding out everyone else left for lunch already I see Kokichi still sitting at his wobbly desk. I decided to see what up cause he usually never stayed behind in class. I walk up to him " hey little dude you good?" I said ruffling up his hair " yeah I'm fine!" He said I could tell he was lying he does it so much I can even tell he's lying or not "no you're not somethings up what happened?" " I'll tell you at lunch I'm hungryyyy!" He pouts and immediately gets up " alright.." We grab our food and head to the door.

We sit at a bench on the roof and start to eat. Kokichi looks at me and says "isn't that cannibalism?" Pointing at my bowl that had guacamole and chips "isn't that cannibalism?" Pointing at kokichis hand that had a grape flavored panta " touché" he says looking at his panta I giggle in my hand then looking at him "Sooooo gonna tell me what happened" I bring back up what happened in class "what happened?" He replied looking confused " I mean what happened in class you stayed behind in class you normally don't do that and looked disappointed" "Whaaa me? no no I was waiting for you" " no you don't do that you normally get out of class with everyone else and come here and wait for me." I explain.

"Ok fine.... I'll tell you" " ok so you know that girl I was telling you about and how she's nice and stuff , well she sits in front of me and then an idea popped in my head so I took her hat that she was wearing then she got made at me and told me I was a dick and then I gave her back the hat and now she probably hates me yeah the only girl that was nice" "oh uhhh maybe you should apologize then it's the right thing to do". I tell him " but I never apologize-" "do it kokichi" I cut him off "ok finnnnnnnne!"

We got up and looked for Shuichi. We check the lunch room to find her sitting with Kaito, maki, and keade "ugh I can't go over their maki will get mad maki will-" "then I'll get her you stay here" I cut him off again and walk up to their table. I see Shuichi not paying attention and playing with her a hair I tap her shoulder she let's out a small gasp and let's go of her hair and looks up at me.

"Hey your Shuichi right?" I ask her "y-yeah do you need something?" She asked confused everyone one at the table looked at me I ignore them "well my friend needs to talk to you could you come with me for a sec?" "Ah oh ok.." she gets up and I walk with her to where Kokichi was.

"Bye the way my name is rantaro Amami the ultimate survivor (yeah he can remember his ultimate) and you?" I look at her "oh I'm Shuichi saihara the ultimate detective..." she says looking at the floor we reach to our destination and when she saw kokichi she immediately looked away.

My hands hurt