Chapter 15

I'm hungry

No ones POV ah yes I'm in this story 😌

We slam the door open to see Kokichi who was squirming his little body around like a snake. He was whining attempting to get the large spider off of his face. Rantaro grabs a manga off of his messy floor and sprints over to the small boy that needed help. " Kokichi move your hands!" He yells at the boy. He obeys and removes his hands. But the spider starts to crawl on the boys face. Rantaro smacks Kokichi's forehead but the spider was quick and crawls on the boys small neck.

Kokichi was crying real tears at this point. Rantaro smacks Kokichi's neck but he missed (how the fuck did he miss again this avocado head looking a- anyways) "OWE!" Kokichi yelled at Rantaro. The spider crawled off Kokichi and was headed towards Kokichi's bed. "WAH! KILL IT!" Kokichi yelled at Rantaro.

He nods and hits where the spider was but his dumbass missed. Shuichi grabs an empty panta bottle and smash's the spider witch Rantaro was not capable of doing. "Thanks saihara" Rantaro thanked her "n-no problem" she replied looking over at Kokichi who was whimpering like a child who's lunch tray was dropped on the floor (lmao true story).

She walks up to him and kneels down " a-are you ok Kokichi?" She said in a concerned tone like a mom who was concerned about her child. " mhm.." he says with a little sniff at the end. "Can I have a hug?" He says giving Shuichi puppy dog eyes. She nods holding her arms out for a hug. Kokichi hugs Shuichi while she rubs his back. Shuichi didn't notice that Kokichi's face was in between Shuichi's chest.

Shuichi looks at Rantaro who was just looking at them (wait wha-) "is something wrong Rantaro?" She asked him "no no it's nothing..." still looking at Kokichi who looked like he was going to fall asleep. Shuichi looks down at Kokichi to realize where his face was. Shuichi's face heated up " a-ah Kokichi y-you can l-let go n-now" she told him " no!" He shakes his head.

"Kokichi you acting like a pervert" Rantaro says crossing his arms "Mmmmm I don't care I'm comfy!" Kokichi replies in his playful tone but also sleepy. Shuichi was red as a tomato she tried letting go but Kokichi had a strong grip on her "mm stop moving!..." he mumbled then he slowly drifted to sleep. "Welp guess your stuck with him" Rantaro said to her " h-huh? What do you mean?" She questioned "well Kokichi's not gonna let go now, if he's holdsing something when he falls asleep he won't let go until he wakes up" (pfft probably not true but for the sake of the fanfic) " oh ok I guess I could be with him for a while..."

"Ok cool" Rantaro says " but my uncle will be home soon and he doesn't know I left" She says looking at Kokichi alarm clock. Rantaro nods "if he does anything that makes you uncomfortable just call me" he says "oh ok alright" Shuichi reply's and gets up. Kokichi was pretty light so it was fine to walk with him.

꧁Time skip꧂

Shuichi gets home before her uncle and walks to her room still holding Kokichi like a baby. She try's pulling Kokichi off her but Kokichi had a tight grip on her shirt. 'How does someone so small be so strong!?' She thought to her self. She felt like a mother holding her child and she couldn't let go of him. Shuichi lays down and decides to play along with the small purple haired boy. She cuddled him back and soon after fell asleep.

Shuichi's uncle gets home and goes up stairs to say hi to Shuichi. He walked up the stairs and got to Shuichi's door. He knocks "Shuichi I'm home " he says no answer. He opens to see Shuichi cuddling a small boy with purple hair. He walks out the room. 'I'll have a talk with her later'  (bitch forgot he's still a boy lmao) he thought to himself and goes downstairs to make dinner.

Hsnjsjs I hate this... anyways it's like 3am night night