Chapter 23 ENDING

Shuichi's POV

"Hey keade." I said to the blonde haired girl in front of me. "You ok? What are you doing here?" She asked sounding concerned "have you been crying?" She asked looking into my eyes. She could tell I was crying cause of my puffy red eyes. "Y-yeah I have..." I responded looking at the floor. "What's wrong? Why were you crying?" She said kneeling down "w-well it's about Kokichi..." "What about Kokichi? Did something happen?"

"He told me that he liked me....but that ended up being a lie...and I really like him but...." I could fell a tear fall down my face. "Maybe you should talk to him maybe he didn't mean to hurt you." She said "ok..." I said 'I didn't think she was going to say that.' I thought. I look and keade and nod then start to get up. 'I guess I should go look for him.' I start to look for the small teen.

Kokichi's POV

I look at the two baboons fighting over who knows what. I shrug and walk away from the random chaos the two were making. I get lost in my thoughts about what happened not that long ago. 'Man I really fucked up didn't I? I made my beloved cry I feel really bad....why am I like this?' I cross my arms kicking a rock that was in front of me. 'Maybe it didn't work cause I was wearing socks....' (Thank you @kokicharo lol)

I take my shoes off trying to keep my balance then slipping off my checkered socks. I put my shoes back on avoiding my feet to touch the ground. I managed to get my shoes on and put my socks in my pocket. I could still here amami and kiyo still arguing I ignore them. I then see Shuichi walking around.

He didn't look happy nor sad but emotionless. He looked like he was looking for something or someone. Shuichi looks over to me and slowly approaches me. He stood in front of me. Our eyes met it was a awkward stare. "D-did you mean w-what you said back there?....." Shuichi broke the silence "no I didn't...." I responded looking at the floor. "Really?" Shuichi said sounding relieved.

"Yeah I'm sorry...will you forgive me?" I said putting my hands behind my back rocking back in forth on my heels. "Yeah..." Shuichi said rubbing the back of his head "But the part when I said I liked you....that wasn't a lie." I say a pink dust appeared on my cheeks. Shuichi looks at me in shock he becomes flustered hiding his face behind his hat.

I get closer to him "maybe you should get rid of this silly emo hat! It's hiding your beautiful face." I cooed then snatching his hat of his head. I get closer to him then kiss him on the lips. I was on my tippy toes cause I was shorter than Shuichi. I use the hat to cover our kiss. A moment later we broke this kiss for breath. We both blush "ouma-Kun I like you to." Shuichi said looking at me I smile and kiss him again.

End. PERIOT

Ok, so I really wanted to end this book because I wanna make a new book, yeah I hope you liked it I tried I still don't like it but ye.