Chapter 18

Shuichi's POV

I put my phone down and lay down on my back. I stare at the ceiling then I check my phone to see the time " 7:56 pm." I say under my breath. I get up and go to my bookshelf to pick out a book I wanted to read. Deciding on a book about a detective and a phantom thief. I get on my bed and sit up leaning on the bed frame.

I open the book and start to read. Once I get to chapter 3 my phone rings. I bookmark the spot I was in and set the book on my nightstand and grab my phone. It was Rantaro I answer my phone and pit it up to my ear.

H-Hello?

R: Hey

Do you need something?

R: I was gonna ask if you were coming to the party tomorrow

Oh yeah I'll go

R: great! Ok just wanted to know

Ok at what time?

R: at around 7pm

Ok

R: ok bye bye

Bye

I hang up and check the time ' 9:12 pm' I thought and put my phone down. I get up and walk to my bathroom to take a quick shower.

Time skip: next day 😼

I open my eyes to the bright sunlight that was entering my room. I sit up and rub my eyes then I get out of bed to get ready. I get changed and brush your hair and teeth. I head downstairs for breakfast. My uncle wasn't home today but he left a note.

I have work today Shuichi I'll be
Back to night at 9pm there's food
For you in the fridge and your breakfast
Is in the microwave love you see you later.

I go to the microwave to get my food. I open the microwave to see Bacon and eggs. They were cold do I close the microwave door again and set it to 30sec to warm up again. After I ate I decided to go to the store to by an outfit for the party tonight. I go to the door and grab my shoes to put them on. I go outside locking the door behind me and getting into the car.

I get to the mall and park in the parking lot. Luckily there wasn't a lot of people there. I go inside and head to the store I wanted to got to.  I get to Hot Topic I check my pockets to see if I had my wallet witch I did. I sigh in relief the walk inside the store.

I look around and find a cute black dress with a white collar, that had lace on the edges of the collar and on the sleeves, also 4 buttons that were shaped like hearts. (Lol I actually have this dress) I decided to buy it so walked to the cashier and bought the dress. I head out the store and get back to the parking lot. I get into my car and start it I drive back home and decide to watch tv for a bit.

Time skip to 7pm

I was snacking on pretzels when I check the time " 7:36!?" I welled in my whisper. Get up to get ready. After I get ready I look at myself in the mirror (I was going to draw a picture but...) I put whit socks on and then my shoes I get into the car and get to Rantaro's house. It seems that everyone was already there so I late. I sigh and get out the car. I knock on his door and wait a bit....or awhile. I knock again then again then again. I face palm and deciduous ring the door bell.

Thank atua that it worked. " hey saihara!" He greeted me closing the door behind him I could here everyone yelling and talking with the music blasting inside the house. "H-hey" I say "wait ha e you've been out here the whole time?" He asked " uh maybe for about 5 minutes.." I say looking down at the floor. " oh! I'm sorry I couldn't hear your knock" he said rubbing the back of his neck " well come on in side" he said opening the door for me.