Chapter 22

Shuichi's POV

I walk into class pulling my hat down. I hear my classmates gasp I pretend that they weren't there. I stay quite and sit at my desk. Then the teacher walks in She looks at me then the class. I think my uncle told her what happened, "Ok class I know you're all confused about why Saihara is a boy-" "Nyeh it was my magic!" Himiko cut her of. "Yeah as I was saying Shuichi is a boy so please don't bother him to much he still kinda getting threw the incident."

The class agreed and we started class. 'Ok maybe it won't be to bad....' I thought to myself until they got cut off by something hit my head. I turn around to see it was a piece of paper thrown by a panta addicted boy who sat behind me. I look at him and sigh, I open the note and read it.

Nishishi~! Hey Saihara-Chan!
Hey! How about you meet me behind the school
I have something important to tell you!

I look at Kokichi who was giggling I roll my eyes then look back to the front of the classroom. 'Wonder what Kokichi needs'. After class I got up and decided to meet up with Kokichi. I'm still curious about what he needed. I shrugged and went out the door. After a bit I get to the back of the school. I peek over the wall to see Kokichi rocking on his heels humming. I sigh and walk up to him.

"Hey Saihara-Chan! I didn't actually think you were coming!" He said excited "yeah...what was it that you needed?" I asked "Oh yeah.... I love you Saihara-Chan!" He said getting closer to me. I could feel my face heat up "you-HUH?!" I said flustered "I-I uh.." "It's a lie! You thought this was a real love confession!" He said taking a step back "w-what?........" I said disappointed. I felt like crying.

"You should've seen your face!" Kokichi giggled. I could feel something wet fall down my face. 'Why did I like him again? I don't even know myself...' I didn't know what to say. 'How could he just play with my feelings like that!?' I was in a mix of emotions. I was sad, confused, and angry. I felt like hitting him but all I could do was cry.

I don't think Kokichi noticed that I was crying yet, he was just laughing at me. If we were in front of a crowd I would've been sobbing. "Haha...Saihara-Chan? Are you ok?" He asked walking up to me. He put his hand out to take my hat. I slap his hand "Kokichi! You don't mess with my feelings like that!" I yelled the smaller boy who was shocked, I then ran away.

Korekiyo's POV heads up Kork won't act like he does in the game cause I'm a bad writer.

"God dammit Kokichi!" I yelled at the short boy as soon as Shuichi left. "Why would you do that? What were you thinking!?" Rantaro said coming up from behind "hey are you ok?" I asked Kokichi he was staring at tha ground "I fucked up didn't I?..." he said looking up at us. We both nodded "wow is man kind beautiful" I said (insert any sprite pose) "oh hush" Rantaro said punching my back "ow!" I said.

"Can you guys stop punching each other! I need your help!" Kokichi said crossing his arms. "How are we supposed to help you? It's your fault you made him cry!" Rantaro said "I know!" Kokichi yelled back. I watch the two fight and argue I sigh and rember how we got here.

Flashback noises

No ones POV

Kokichi was running towards korekiyo "hello Kokichi." He said "I need your help." Kokichi responded "yeah ok? What is it?" He said " well I made a mistake I told saihara-Chan to meet up behind the school but I don't know how to express my feelings." He pouted "uh ok why are you asking me?" Korekiyo asked "cause!!! Rantaro still likes Shuichi an-" "are you talking about me?" Kokichi turns around to see Rantaro "nishishi!~ no!" He said smiling putting his finger up to his mouth. Korekiyo rolls his eyes, Kokichi kicks Rantaro's leg. "Ow what the!?" "That's what you get for kissing my beloved Saihara-Chan!" Kokichi yelled "Rantahoe" Kokichi mumbled "how do you know about that!?" Rantaro said "I'm not dumb!" Kokichi pointed at Rantaro. "Ok ok chill out." Korekiyo spoke up "come on Kokichi we need to get to the back of the school." Kork pointed out Kokichi nodded as they went out the classroom. Rantaro decided to follow them. Once korekiyo and Kokichi got to the back of the school they started talking about what Kokichi was going to say. They decided to wing it cause none of them ever confessed their love to someone. Korekiyo never liked anyone and Kokichi had kiibo confess his love to him. So they weren't really experienced with it. Kokichi heard footsteps so korekiyo rushed to the wall to hide behavior where he found Rantaro spying on them. He rolled his eyes and pretended he wasn't there.
And you know how it went down.
End of flashback

Shuichi's POV

I found myself sobbing over the same boy who made me cry before. 'I really need to get rid of these feelings I have for him....' I wipe my tears with my sleeve. "I need to talk to someone about this." I mumbled to myself "Shuichi?" I hear someone say my name I look up to see Keade akamatsu. 'Maybe she can help me get rid of these feelings....'

Hello people I want to die-