Chapter 2

Hey I have bad writing so yeah I'm just gonna say that in every chapter sorry ;-; anyways back to the trash story I made

Shuichi's POV

"GIRL!?" He yelled " WHAT HAPPENED?!" He yelled again questioning me " I um w-well it was at the g- grocery store.." "what happened at the store?!" " w-well t-their was t-these girls and t-they-" "Shuichi stop stuttering". He interrupted me "o-oh sorry" "Continue" "r-right offered me a potion to try and I thought it wouldn't work but it did and n-now I'm a-a girl" I told him "ok do you know how long it'll last?" " no". I replied disappointed "ok I'll call school and tell them to get a girl uniform for up you just in case" "o-ok". He walks out my room.

I sigh and look in the mirror. 'well this is weird' I thought to my self and look at my chest "O-OH!". Light pink dust grew on my cheek. 'F-forgot girls had these. WHY ARE THEY SO B-BIG!? Are they always this big or.... wait stop saihara you're being weird' I look back in the mirror " whoa I'm a mess". I get my hair brush and start brushing my hair. " o-ow ". 'My hair is never nappy is it because it longer probably' " Huh I hate this". After getting ready I didn't have any thing to wear so my uncle bought me clothes and I put them on.

 After getting ready I didn't have any thing to wear so my uncle bought me clothes and I put them on

Not my art

Since there was no school I stayed home and read a book. After a while I take a peek out my window cause I heard yelling form outside. A boy with purple hair and a checkered scarf getting strangled by a girl with long brown hair and red hair bands to keep them together. The boy was struggling while the girl look at him with a death glare I was in shock and ran down stairs to the front door and quickly ran outside. "H-HEY!" I shouted the girl look at me in confusion " let go of him!" The small purple hair boy opens one eye to see what was going on. She let's go of him and says to him " you're lucky but next time I'll kill you" looks at me and walks away.

I ran up to the boy who was having a coughing fit " a-are you ok!?". I asked him " w-why *cough* did y-you do that?" He said weakly "umm because you were being chocked are you ok!?". I answered him sounding worried " I'm fine I didn't need your help you know I'm the ultimate supreme leader and leaders don't need help!" . ' well he sounds perfectly fine' " anyways I've never had a girl help me!" "They alway watch or laugh nishishi~". 'The hell was that laugh' "oh um why do they laugh at you?". I ask in curiosity "wow you're noisy" " oh s-sorry..." Hey don't be disappointed! fine I'll answer you question jeez ". 'He's kinda mean' " it's because girls don't like me I like to bet them up!" " HUH!?" " It's a lie! Naw I get on their nerves they say I'm a dick" "oh uh ok b-by the way I'm Shuichi Saihara" "that doesn't sound much like a girl name! But whatever my name is kokichi ouma!".

"What's your ultimate I told you mine what's yours?". 'Does he always sound this excited?' " oh ah the ultimate detective" "well misses detective see you around!" He then skipped away. 'Well that was interesting'. I walk back home and go back to reading my book.

Well this is trash haha this ones kinda long well bye