Chapter 9

Hi........ I'm bored so I did another chapter today

Kokichi POV

Rantaro was pushing me around in the pool cause I can't swim, but I didn't care but that's a lie after all I am a liar. I look over to see saihara blush I grin but not my creepy on though "rantaro push me to saihara-Chan!" I commanded him, when she heard her name she look over at us with a confused look on her face.rantaro pushes me to her.

Once we get to her I splash water in her face. I giggle, saihara then splashes water on me witch got in my mouth I stick my tongue out "a-ah I'm sorry" she apologized "it's ok he's fine." Rantaro speaks up " no it's not it's gross!" I say puffing my cheeks crossing my arms "oh stop." Rantaro smacks the back of my head " OWIE!" I complain but it didn't hurt that much.

I slash water in his face I giggle and saihara laughs 'not gonna lie I really like her laugh it was cute- wait what am I thinking I just met her not that long ago and I'm into guys... right?' I got interrupted by water in my face by rantaro and saihara they were laughing. I just stood there in shock " HEY!" I yell at them that stop laughing and look at me.

Shuichi's POV

Me and rantaro stop laughing to look at Kokichi who had a grumpy face I just giggle " I'll get you guys!" He said putting his hands in the air then smacking the water at got all over us. I felt my top part in tie I immediately grabbed my chest. Lucky the boys didn't notice rantaro went to attack Kokichi "I gotta go to the bathroom be right back" Rantaro said getting out of the pool leaving me with my bikini top undone and with Kokichi.

I didn't know what to do ' if I got out I would have to let go of my top and that wouldn't be good' "hey you ok?" Kokichi asked moving over to me using the pool sides "y-yeah..." I told him I was blushing a lot. Once he got over to me he knew what was wrong "here let me help!" He said going behind me using my shoulders to move around. My face was red like a tomato. He started to tie my bikini top. It was silent witch was nice.

Once finished he looked at me "are you flustered saihara-Chan~" he said getting closer to my face moving my head back a bit " u-uh I-I." I couldn't get the words out " Nishishi!~ Saihara-Chan's cute when she's flustered!~" "Hey I'm ba- Kokichi what are you doing to her?" He said getting in the pool pulling me away from Kokichi "I didn't do anything it her fault for getting flustered easily!" Kokichi replied " leave her alone Kokichi" Rantaro said " ok ok"

*Time skip*

I getting in my car to go home. It was certainly 7:35pm I wave to Rantaro and Kokichi and drive off. I can't forget about what happened with me and Kokichi 'he was so close to me and he tied my bikini what if he saw- ok get yourself together Shuichi!' The whole ride I just blushed " what a day..." I say to myself and smile

I'm tired 😩