Chapter 8

I got BANNED from TikTok so I'm pretty SAD so I will post late in stuff haha

Shuichi's POV

I'm in front Rantaro's house 'whoa is this dude rich? His house is ginormous, ok maybe not that big but you get it' I unbuckle my seatbelt and open my car door also grabbing my keys and putting them in my shorts pocket. I sigh and walk up to his door and ring his doorbell. I wait a bit until I hear the door unlock.

"Oh hey you came, come in" he greeted me "h-hey." I reply and I walked inside. I didn't realize that he was already in his swimsuit and he didn't have a shirt on. A light tint of pink appeared on my face looking at the floor nervously. It was it was silent for a second until Kokichi came running in happily " Hi saihara-Chan! What took so long we were waiting foreverrrrrr." He complained but still in his childish mood " s-sorry." I apologized "it's ok don't worry about it" Rantaro told me I nodded.

Rantaro leaded my to the bathroom to change. He opens that door to a fancy bathroom, I thank him and walk in. I close the door and lock it. After getting changed I look in the mirror being nervous as ever it was weird being a girl and hanging out with boys at a pool didn't really help. I unlock the door and peeked through the crack. I step out and I see Kokichi run up to me and grabbing my hand.

He ran still holding my hand I almost tripped "K-Kokichi s-slow down!" I managed to say "nehehe, sorry!" He said and started to walk. I look at what Kokichi was wearing, checkered swim shorts and a black cap witch I found cute. We got to the backyard witch where the pool was Kokichi ran to the pool like a child and canine balled into the pool witch created a huge splash.

" come on in saihara-Chan!" Kokichi yelled at me I was standing the hold my hands together. I nod and walk to the ladder that was connected to the large pool. I walk down in slowly feeling the cooled chlorine water touch my skin. Rantaro got in and Kokichi was hanging on the edge of the pool he was moving over and he finally reached me "saihara-Chan can you help me get that floaty! Please!" He asked me I nod and swam over to the flamingo floaty and pushed it to Kokichi. He smiled and climbed on it.

Kokichi almost slipped has he was got on the flamingo once he was on he hugged the flamingo head. I smile as I watch the small boy float around the pool until rantaro grabbed Kokichi. Kokichi was screaming and crying but those were fake I could tell. Rantaro put Kokichi in the water and pushes him around 'can Kokichi not swim? I mean it's kinda cute....' I look away blushing and rubbing the back of my neck 'do I like Kokichi?'.

Fgbvcfhju