The Cat Will Play

I walked to Peter's car, his arm still around my waist. He gave me a squeeze as we reached his car, kissing me on the lips. To my surprise, he bit gently at my lower lip. I parted my mouth in response, allowing his tongue to slip in, making me feel weak. He broke apart, giving me a wink, lipstick still unsmudged despite a full meal after a full concert.

"That's only a taste. You'll get more in my room if you want it," he said.

"Oh believe me, I want it," I murmured, sliding into the passenger seat of his car.

He sped off back to his hotel and I felt my heart sink a bit as I realized I hadn't had a chance to say hello to George. My heart sank a little bit lower as I thought of him. We weren't dating, we had only shared a few dates, so it wasn't as if I was cheating on him. And Peter had invited me back to his room, so maybe...maybe he wanted to be something more. Maybe he wanted to date me.

Before I could dwell on it much longer, we arrived at the hotel. Peter held open the door, taking my hand and pulling me out of the passenger seat, arm immediately finding its way back around my waist. It sat comfortably there, as if it was made to rest just above my hips. We moved to the elevator, making out as we rode up to his room. Still basically clutching me against his side, he pulled me down the hall, shoving open the door to his room and pulling me into a long kiss as soon as the door closed behind us.

I kissed him back, hands twisting through his hair as his clasped the sides of my face. Slightly breathless, he pulled away from the kiss. 

"So, mia amata, you want more than a taste?" he purred, glancing at the bedroom. 

I felt my heart begin to race even faster and slipped my arms around his neck, pressing my body against his. 

"Ohh you know that I do," I whispered in his ear. 

He scooped me up in his arms, carrying me to his bedroom and gently setting me on the bed. He practically pounced on top of me, caging me with his body, kissing me again as he pulled my tank top off over my head. 

It didn't take long for his hands, still gloved, to find the clasp of my bra, unhooking it and casting it aside as he trailed kisses from my lips down my neck to my chest, absolutely showering me in affection. 

I pulled his costume off his shoulders, doing my best to undress him as he undressed me. To my surprise and delight, he wasn't wearing anything beneath the tight spandex. I looked at him, watching in awe as he pulled on a condom before he smiled, giving me a long kiss.

"Ready?" he purred in a husky voice.

"Ohhh more than anything," I moaned.

It was wonderful, just as good as I had dreamed it would be, even better honestly. At last we had finished and I was lying in bed cuddled up beside him, head resting on his bare chest, which was still panting slightly. 

"Have you had a nice date tonight?" he asked, giving me a squeeze, hand moving up to absentmindedly fondle my breast. 

"I have. You made tonight wonderful, in so many ways," I murmured, reaching up to wipe away a bead of sweat, taking some greasepaint with it. 

He caught my wrist, lifting my hand away.

"Hey now, you've got to let me keep that secret," he said with a smile. 

I let out a sigh, dropping my hand. 

"Will I ever get to see the pretty face beneath all that?" I asked.

"Give it time. A few more dates, we'll see. Now it's late, my lovely. I've got work tomorrow," he said, stretching over me to shut off the lamp.

He was still holding me as I dropped off into a content sleep.

To my surprise, the bed was empty when I woke up. I stretched, sliding out of bed with a wince, walking out of the room in search of Peter. To my horror, I found myself face to face with George as soon as I opened the door. 

I let out a yelp, ducking behind the door. 

"George! I-I wasn't expecting to see you here!" I cried, trying to hide my naked body behind the bedroom door. 

"Sorry, I-I thought you were dressed!" he said apologetically. "Peter had to get to work early, so he asked me to take you back home. Would you mind getting ready? I'm slammed with work, I've got to run over his drum set and ensure he's all set for tomorrow. We're traveling today too," he said. 

Nodding, I ducked back into the room, throwing on my clothes from last night, almost hurt he had left without waking me up for a goodbye. The drive was just as fun with George as it had been with Peter, as we chatted just as much. He pulled up to the curb in front of my house and I was about to step out when he caught my arm.

"Oh, I was told to give you this!" he said with a smile, handing me a letter. 

I took it, giving him a smile. 

"Thank you. I'll see you later," I said, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"I hope you will," he said, giving me a wave. 

I headed upstairs to my apartment, reading the note from Peter as I walked up the stairs, smiling at his sweet words asking after a second date. 

Oh, things would be interesting indeed.