One Last Surprise

~Time Skip One Year!~

I pushed aside the curtain, walking over to Peter's dressing room counter and giving him a kiss. 

"Good luck tonight, I'll see you out there," I said.

He smiled.

"I'll look for you in the crowd. Dinner after?" 

"Mm if you give me the rose you can get dinner," I teased.

With a laugh, he kissed me affectionately on the nose.

"I'll take that challenge."

"You still grounded?" I asked, and he rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, he still makes me sit up front on all the flights," Peter said, glancing at Gene with a fond smile anyway.

"Well you did kind of steal a plane," I countered, and he shrugged.

"A year ago! And besides anything for l'amore della mia vita," he purred. 

"You're too romantic," I said, pinching his cheek affectionately. "Now get out of here before you're late!" 

"Mm Gene would kill me if I was late, wouldn't he?" Peter said, pointedly loud, and Gene just shook his head.

"Don't tempt me. Get your whiskered ass out onstage before I have to tell your girlfriend she's single since you met with an unexpected end," he grumbled, walking out of the dressing room.

"Ah, he loves me," Peter said with a grin, and I giggled.

"I know. And so do I, which is why I'm also telling you to get out of here!" 

"I'll see you when I see you!" he said, ducking out of the room with a parting wave. 

I made my way to the front row, waiting eagerly for the curtain to drop. 

The show was amazing as always, and of course Peter tossed me the rose, although I decided to give it to the girl next to me. I didn't need to be selfish. After all, I could have him get me a rose any time I pleased. I ran up to him backstage, jumping into his arms with a smile.

"You did amazing!" I said, wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around my waist. 

He caught me, holding me against his chest, and gave me a kiss.

"Did I?" 

"Of course you did," I said, brushing a strand of hair out of his eyes. "You always do."

"Aw, no rose? I could've sworn I gave it to you! Damn, so much for dinner," he said with an overdramatic sigh, setting me down.

"I gave it to a fan. You still earned dinner," I said with a smile, and he grinned.

"Good! I've got something planned," he said with a wink. "Let me go get changed."

"Well I'll see you in a bit, George," I teased, and I knew he was red under the greasepaint.

After twenty or so minutes he stepped back out of the dressing room, taking my hand and walking with me to his car.

"So what have you got planned?" I asked.

"Mm it's a secret," he said, giving me a playful smile.

"Ah, because secrets have gone so well in our relationship," I teased, and he went red.

"It's a good secret!" he said sulkily.

"Oh? What's the occasion?" 

"Just because I love you!"

I sat back in the passenger seat for the surprisingly long drive until we reached a lovely little flower garden. He grabbed a basket of food out of the trunk, walking me to a grassy hill surrounded by rose bushes.

"How's a picnic dinner sound?" he asked, spreading out a blanket and lighting some candles. 

"It sounds heavenly," I said, sitting beside him.

It was amazing, with Peter having made a delicious dinner, complimented by some lovely wine and made all the better by his company.

"And now for dessert," he said, pulling out a delicious looking fruit tart and handing it to me.

I accepted it with a smile before doing a double take.

There, on top of the tart, was a beautiful diamond ring.

"Peter I--"

"I love you, more than I've loved anyone. No more lies, no more secrets, just you and me together forever. I love you Y/N, will you marry me?" he asked. 

I looked at him, giving him a huge smile. 

"Of course! Of course I will!" I cried, and he pulled me into a kiss, cleaning off the ring and slipping it onto my finger.

"Oh bambina, il mio fidanzata, I love you. Ti amo più di quanto le stelle amano la luna," he purred.

"I love you too," I murmured, too overwhelmed with joy to say much else. 

We laid on the blanket after eating dessert, looking up at the stars. His arm was around my waist, my head on his chest.

"So Y/N, I was wondering...in a few years, after we're married and we've had a chance to settle in together, what would you think of adding some little kittens to our family?" he asked, fingers dancing along my stomach.

I smiled, kissing him on the cheek.

"I think I'd love that," I murmured.

!The End!

***I do so hope you enjoyed this story! It was so much fun! I'm having a blast with these member x Y/N stories and I do think I'll end up doing all ten members! ('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)(*^▽^*)I've only got four left, and I'm deciding now between doing Tommy Thayer or Eric Singer next. Which one would you rather see? Much love and thank you all dearly for the continued love and support, it means the world to me! 😍😘🥰❤***