twenty-nine

( TWENTY-NINE )
( JEALOUSY )
tw: none

"what is up chat! tommyinnit here and today we are going to speedrun with the man himself, dreamnotfou- oh shit dreamwastaken!" sage teased while welcoming her chat.

"oh yes, me and george but lets talk about you and wilbur, hm?" there was complete silence. chat was blowing up with the word 'silbur' and thats when sage wheezed, so as dream.

"FUCK YOU, MY CHAT IS SPAMMING SILBUR NOW!"

"and how is that my fault?"

"okay guys, let's start!" sage immediately said to change the topic.

the two began to speedrun. sage was still collecting wood while dream had already found a village.

"HOW THE FUCK?"

"a man never tells his secrets."

dream was long gone while sage was in a boat heading to a ship wreck. she realized that dream was there and she took out her iron sword and slowly crept behind dream. she began stabbing the neon green skin while laughing her ass off.

user1 OH SHIT
user2 PLEASE-
user3 wilburs gonna be jealous..
user4 OMG GO SAGE
user5 AS YOU SHOULD
user6 dude this isn't looking to good..
user7 MHMMM
user8 oh my lord

sage saw chat and began to wheeze. she looked towards the minecraft chat and she saw the words..

dream was killed by sagefloress

"WHAT THE FUCK ELI?"

sage saw the blocks of obsidian he had collected and quickly started building the portal.

"GUYY, IM GOING TO THE NETHER HAHA!!"

chat once again blew up with cheers but some chats were wondering where the nickname 'eli' came from.

"guys, my middle name is elise it's just a nickname!" sage tried to say kindly.

some chats even said that sage was flirting with dream. sages face became red and she began to have difficulties breathing. why would some people even think that? not everyone that are friends are always flirting! sage zoned out and thought of wilbur. was wilbur watching the stream? and if he was, was he actually jealous like how chat said? i mean it's been like a month and a half since we've been dating. sage shook her head and ignored those thoughts.

but sages thoughts were right. wilbur was watching the stream and he was jealous. did he know why? of course not but there was this tension that was rising.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

wilbur was currently sitting on his couch, watching the stream. he had his blanket around him and had some pretzels. he was fine until he heard dream called sage eli. he didn't understand at first and he became shocked. 'why was dream calling her eli?' he realized it was because of her middle name but he was still mad in a way. he clenched his jaw while he sat up and was way more concentrated on the stream. he was mad but didn't know why he was so mad. it was like he was jealous. like, he didn't know how to describe it. he saw chat and saw that people were indicating that they were being flirty. obviously he became even more furious and began to send a donation.