SEOUL ..❤

NOTE . TO . ALL . READERS  :::
This is a complete fanfiction story and is only for entertainment purpose. Please don't get upset due to the plot of the story or about the characters. 
"Chocolates and Strawberries"  is a sweet and lovely story between Jeon Jungkook and Y/n about how they met each other and how things change between them. 
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Please enjoy reading and don't forget to vote for your favourite chapters. Also please let me know about your opinions on the story through your comments. 
Love you all and thank you.. :)
..................................................................................................................
..................................................................................................................

Y/n's POV:
It was a warm Sunday of spring. The birds happily singing their songs, the light wind blowing , Sun shine leading to a slow dusk, the little ones playing and giggling with their cute voices with their parents. A beautiful Sunday evening at the park.

Me and my sister  decided to take a walk in the park with her son. My sister , Kim Miyana has been married  for 5 years and have a beautiful son named Park Jay who is 4 years old . Me and my sister have an age difference of 5 years. She is married to the most caring man Park Jihan , the CEO of the famous company "The Park Industries" . He was on an abroad  trip for his business so Miyana and Jay decided to stay with me for a while.
And me....., I'm Kim Y/n . 23 years of age. Still studying to fulfill my dreams of being a business  entrepreneur.

Miyana: Y/n...!
Y/n:  Yes unnie.?
Miyana:  How is your studies going on...?Are you doing well..?

We were in the park walking and talking while Jay was playing around. We decided to spent the time in the park relaxing our minds.

Y/n:  I'm trying my best unnie and yes I think I'm doing good..
Miyana:  Don't "think.!" because I know you will do well. You were the one who always do well in academics . No offence. 
Y/n:  Hmmmm...

Hearing my response by a hum, she looked at me carefully. I got her looking at me and gave a face of confusion..

Y/n:  What?
Miyana:  Nothing big, but..are you ok.? Do you have something or "someone" in your mind..?coz to be honest you look so lost in your thoughts.

I giggled when she emphasized the word "someone" .

Y/n:  No one and nothing. 
Miyana: Hmmm...ok.
Y/n:  I'm being honest unnie...!

I stated laughing. Well we both did.

Miyana:
OK..ok..I believe you..!
Y/n: Ok, but why did you ask? Is something wrong?
Miyana: Oh nothing dear. Just checking on you and your love life...
Y/n: Hmmm.ok.

We both kept on walking and talking about random things , our childhood , giggling at the memories ,about Jay , Jihan , parents, and it went on...

Miyana:  So, he is pretty much busy most of the time but always finds time to spent with us and will-......Excuse me dear.
Y/n:  Sure..!

Miyana was cut of by her phone ringing and I informing her that I will be near the play area were Jay was. I reached the play area and was searching for him between the other kids and-

??:  Bhaaa..!
Y/n:  Oh my god. You little naughty one. You scared me...

It was Jay being all happy and giggly .

Jay:  Hehehe...unnie scared of me..
Y/n:  Yes I am your highness..!

He started giggling and laughing at my roleplay at came down from the play area. He came running towards you with his little legs and bubbly arms spread wide for hugs. Bending down I took him into my arms , hugging,

Y/n:  Jay , we should go now. Your mom is waiting for us.
Jay:  Oke oka okeka...!

His cute and adorable words made you laugh and went back to Miyana to find her with a worried face.

Y/n:  What's wrong unnie..?
Miyana:  It was Jihan on the call and-
Jay:  Daddy....
Miyana:  Yes baby , it was dad. He sounded a bit worried and in a hurry ,and  he said the business meeting got cancelled due to some reasons and not to worry about him and he will be back at Seoul soon..
Y/n: Unnie ..don't worry. Well there is nothing to worry about just like Jihan oppa said. He is probably worried about why the meeting got cancelled.
Miyana:  Yeah..you are right....there's nothing to worry.... Let's go home.

You turned around to get your bags and noticed a guy looking at you from a bit far away. The moment you caught him looking at you ,he diverted his sight and moved on. You couldn't make to his complete face as he was wearing a mask. You felt a bit weird for the stare but shrugged of the feeling and went home.

..................................................................................................

Dear readers💜,

So how did it go..?😃
Please let me know about your opinions through your comments.🥰
I hope you enjoy reading them.😇

With lots of love:
    black_beauty_2003😘
💙