My bestie, Heyoon.!🤗

[   TIME SKIP : DAYS LATER    ]

Y/n's POV:
Today I am with my best friend since our childhood who is studying with me in college. She is sweet , caring and loving . And obviously strong and bold and confident too. Her name is Lee Heyoon. Its a weekend, Saturday and we decided to gather up data and information required for our academic work. So we decided to go to the public library. Heyoon being my close friend we always tell each other everything . And I did tell her everything even about the mysterious unknown name guy. Her reaction made me confused because she freaked out in excitement and laughed all the time. Well, that is Heyoon. She manages all her crisis in a simple way.

Heyoon:  Y/n , I'll give back the old books you can start with the new ones we need.
Y/n:  Sure Heyoon.

We separated on our ways with our duties. Walking through the sections I found the section where I could find books for us and looking through the books I found them but soon was taken away by someone on the other side.  

Y/n:  You ..?
Jk:  Oh hey, strawberry Y/n.

Y/n's Mind:  Oh no, why did he remind of that day? Its embarrassing ...!

Y/n:  Who are you ? How do you know me? And....and stop following me.!

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me going to the other end side of the shelfs. His hands were soft and his hold on me was strong but careful enough not to hurt me. Being all confused on what he was doing I spoke.

Y/n:  What are you do-

Before I could finish my words he pushed me against the wall and covered my mouth with his hand halting me from speaking, movements, even my thinking. His eyes looked a bit different. Dark and shiny ,yet soft and calm with a dangerous but loving look and he suddenly spoke with heavenly like voice .

Jk:  Listen Y/n, I'm not following you and I really don't like getting into conversations like this where I need to shut you forcefully to let me speak. 

He took his hands away and looked deep into my eyes. Looking deep directly into my soul. Feeling my cheeks burning I looked away from his powerful eyes being weak and unable to continue staring at his beautiful orbs.

Y/n:
  ...What ....d-do you want?

Leaning forward he blocked me between his well built broad chest and with the wall behind , his hands going above my head and his beautiful face dangerously close to mine. His smelled very manly with a mix of sweet black vanilla. His smooth long hair covering his dark orbs making him look incredibly hot .

Jk:  I wanna talk to you when ever I wish to or want to. I want to talk with you freely and not hiding somewhere form something. I want to walk and be with you, looking at your eyes like this..and...

He leaned his head a bit down to lock our eyes together and took my hand in his soft hands and spoke again.

Jk:  And ...hold your hands in mine safely like this forever. I wish to see your startled ,cute and blushing face always like up this close. I wanna be the one who gives you butterflies, make you laugh, make you go crazy...    
I really wish and want to be the one who makes you feel safe and secure in my arms always.
Coz I'm madly in love with you . The day my eyes fell on you ,my heart told me to chase you ,my love. The day when the strange guy tried to hurt you was the day I feared the most. Seeing you insecure was something that really scared me. I want you to be mine......forever Y/n...coz I love you..! I love you like crazy.

Being in state of complete astonishment I didn't knew what to say or do instead I just stared at him processing in my mind on what just happened . My heart was beating at a different pace, and my mind was blank as well as it had many questions without answers.

Y/n's Mind: 
What did just happened? Di- did he just confessed ..?    What am I supposed to say ....or do ...? Why did he just say that?  Did he really said those? Or am I dreaming? 

I was lost in the middle of deep thoughts but soon was brought back by his voice and a light shake on my arms . 

Jk:  Are you ok.? ...Y/n..?

Y/n:  Yeah ,I-I'm fine.
Jk:  Is something wrong? 
Y/n:  No..no. I-I gotta go..

Jk:  I'm sorry if I've said something that hurt you. I'm really am sorry.
Y/n:  Y-yeah I need to leave.
Jk:  Are you sure that you are fine?

Y/n:  Hmm..* nods head* 

I soon walked away from him and went to find Heyoon and saw her near .

Y/n:  He-Heyoon...can we just go home? 
Heyoon:  Wha-what happened? Why are you crying? What's wrong dear?
Y/n:  Can we go home please..
Heyoon:  What happened?
Y/n:  I'll tell you when we get home..
Heyoon:  Sure, we will leave.

Heyoon's POV:

I saw Y/n with teary eyes and realized that something was wrong. She was weak mentally. We decided to leave and I saw  someone walking towards us behind her with teary eyes too..
Having a lot of confusion we left the library and went home.

Jk's POV:
I saw her confused face turning into a worried one with her eyes which was lost in thoughts was soon teared up. Her cheeks red and wet from her tears flowing down.

Jk's Mind:  Did I do something wrong? Did I hurt her?  Does she hates me..or does she have someone else in mind? Is she afraid of something...or someone? Jungkook what have you done?

Seeing her tearing up broke my heart and worries me. It really hurts to see her this way.

Jk:  I'm sorry if I've said something that hurt you. I'm really am sorry.

I shook her gently bring her back from her lost state of mind and she told me that she needs to leave . I did not compel her to speak and gave her own space. I saw her walking away from me with tears in her eyes. I was thinking where did I messed up and saw her moving away from my sight. Picking up my pace I ran behind her to see her crying on the shoulders of another girl. She gave me a look of confusion and worry, but soon left with Y/n. Standing there lost in thoughts I was brought back to my conscious mind by a voice behind me.

??1:   Kookie, is she the girl whom you have been talking to us about ...?
??2:   She's cute..! 
??1:   Kookie....Jungkook ah..?

..........................................................................................

Dear Readers💜,

I really hope every one and every two🤭
are fine and safe and healthy...!😉
Whom do you think the two people are ?🤔
What do you think on why Y/n cried hearing
him confess.?😥
What will happen next ?🤗
Keep reading to know more....😉

With lots of love:
      black_beauty_2003💙