Special..!💝

Jk's  POV:

Jk: Y/n.. I'm sorry if I have hurt you..
Y/n: No, Jungkook.. I was over reacting for something I shouldn't have. I was scared. I'm sorry .
Jk: No, don't be. Its fine. Y/n can we talk..?
Y/n: Yeah sure. !

Gathering all my courage I spoke.

Jk: Y/n, I know its hard for you right now and you can take all time you need to take a decision.

I saw her smiling wide and just her smile melted my heart.

Y/n: Well, Jungkook.. if I didn't want I would have never come to meet you today. But here I am in front of you.
Jk: I honestly thought you would not come.
Y/n: Why ?
Jk: The last time you were crying and I thought you hated me after that.

I saw her with a surprised face but then changed into a sweet face giggling. She was shy and embarrassed. Her face was red from blushing.

Y/n: Well, you are right.. I was crying but I did not hate you. Why would you think like that? *giggling* I am actually thankful to you..
Jk: Me ? Why?
Y/n: You protected me from that strange man from the store. Thank you so much..!

Jk: Its nothing..! I'm happy to help.

Walking around the park we kept talking and I saw her getting more comfortable around me. I made sure she was okay talking and being with me. We talked about ourselves and everything. She asked me about how I know her and I told her the whole story that happened at this same park.

Jk: This park is my favourite place.
Y/n: Why..?
Jk: Coz this is where I saw you for the first time with your little cousin.
Y/n:  Oooh ...!
Jk:  Yeaah ..!

We kept laughing and talking everything about us getting to know each other more. We did get close. 

Y/n's  POV:

I was happy that we did get to know each other more. We talked and laughed. I told Jungkook everything regarding me and why I reacted that way the last time we met and thankfully he did understand me. I saw his eyes getting teary but he cleared it like nothing happened hoping that I would not notice it.

I found it really adorable and sweet that he did that. He did understood the pain and I was really relieved talking open to him.
We even talked about Heyoon and his Hyung Taehyung and also the others. We did had a good time talking.
Walking around the park we reached the other end with the sweet little fountain and shops and more people. We walked together and reached the fountain.

Y/n: Its beautiful..
Jk: Just like you..

I looked at him surprised and saw a playful bunny smile which made him look really adorably cute.

Y/n: Oh my god..!! Jungkook , stop teasing me..!!

I started to run behind him trying to catch him, but never in my million life . He was giggling and ran away really fast.

I stopped on my tracks coz I literally lost my sight on him

I stopped on my tracks coz I literally lost my sight on him. I was lost in the little crowd. Looking around I couldn't see him anywhere. Soon a voice behind me made me turn back to look.

There he was standing there calm with ...

JK: ICE CREAM...!!!!

In his hand. His face lit up like a little kid, with that same bunny smile and big doe eyes. He looks so cute. He gave me and we happily started enjoying our ice cream.

Y/n: How can you be this fast?

Jk: Well, you are too slow that's why..

Y/n: Jungkook..!

Jk: Okay~~ ..

We walked down with our ice creams and saw them .

Jk: Its them..
Y/n: Is that...?
Jk: Yes, its V hyung and Heyoon..!

We saw them bickering about their cotton candy. Taehyung was tall enough to keep the cotton candy away from her reach and Heyoon being a shorty like me was trying to get it jumping up and down.

We stood there watching them being all happy and teasing each other.
Taehyung was laughing his lungs out and Heyoon was getting irritated by him annoying her. She stopped jumping and looked at him smiling weirdly . Seeing Heyoon, Taehyung stopped laughing too and looked at her worried. Soon Heyoon tickled him making him go crazy and soon she took the cotton candy from him and ran away. They started chasing each other giggling and laughing.

I was so lost watching them that I didn't notice that Jungkook wasn't with me anymore. Looking around I couldn't find him but a kid came running towards me and told me something..

Kid: Noona..fountain..!

The kid spoke pointing at the fountain and immediately ran away not giving me a chance to speak. I walked towards the fountain and saw that the fountain have been lighted up as it was starting to get dark. It was beautiful with the little lights around it. There were a very few people but even they were a bit far away from fountain getting ready to leave to go home . I heard someone calling me from behind and turned around to see..... something special..!!!

Y/n: Jungkook..? What are you-

..........................................................................

Dear Readers💜,

How are you all doing?
Are all happy ,safe and healthy??

I hope all are.!🤗
Are you all enjoying the story?

Please vote for your favourite chapters 💕

and comment down below your suggestions

Thank you all for your love and support..😇

I love you all so much..!🥰

With lots of love:
      black_beauty_2003💙