Sweet Little Smile...:)

[    SATURDAY :  MORNING   ]

Author's POV :)

The day their lives are going to take a new step in a different direction. None of them thought that this would happen. 
Y/n , was afraid of getting hurt again and being broken heart. No one loves to be broken and sad. She was having a confused and  difficult time making her decision on taking a new step in life .
Her friend Heyoon has been there for her always no matter what. She knows Y/n too well than Y/n knows herself and always have her back and decides what's only good for her.
A week ago Heyoon came to meet up with Jungkook ,the man who is in love with her friend. She came to know more about him and understood the he will be and is going to be the right decision in Y/n's life. 
Jeon Jungkook who is cute ,caring  ,loving ,rich, handsome and perfect owns his own companies and job. He is in love. Fell in love when he saw her cute and soft side with kids at the park ....

And today everything is gonna change...!

Jk's POV:

I woke up feeling nervous and confused and stressed. Thinking about her I barely slept yesterday and spent the whole time thinking what would she give me as a response? Will she come to the park? Is she mad at me ? Does she hates me? And everything and a lot of questions were going through my mind at that time. Hearing a knock on my bed  I sat up  on my bed rubbing my eyes . Soon I heard the door handle being twisted.

Jin:  Jungkookah..wake up..

It was Jin hyung, but soon heard more voices behind him.

Jhope:  Jungkookah, today is your big day..!

I didn't know why but I couldn't give any response as I felt really nervous and not ready for the day. I got up and went near the windows looking out.. I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned around.

Jin:  What's wrong Jungkook..?

Jk:
  I don't think she will come. She hates me hyung...!

Jhope:  Yaah..how can you say that? Did she tell you that? 

Jk:  No..~

Jhope:  See..NO! Then why so sad? 

Jk: I don't know .. I'm scared.

RM:  Don't worry Kookie ..she will come and everything will be good.!

Jin: Yeah, Namjoon is right. Now get ready..! go go.!!

They left my room trying to make me confident to face what I was about to. Getting done with my morning routine I went down and saw Jin hyung cooking with Yoongi hyung.  Going to them I couldn't find others.

Jk:  Hyung..where are others?

Jin:  Namjoon left early for work...Jhope had a meeting so he too left..

Suga:  And the other two?

Jin:  Still in sleep.!

Suga:  Hmm..Ok.

Jk:  Hyung I'll also help you both.

Jin:  Jungkook don't you need to go?

Jk:  Evening..

Jin:  OK..

Suga:  Kookie ,please check on the soup. I'll be back.

Jk: Ok hyung..!

Jin:  Yaah, Jungkookah why did he go with the spatula?

Jk:  I don't know..

Soon me and hyung both finished cooking  and served food on to the table and we saw still half sleepy Jimin hyung and Taehyungie hyung coming rubbing their backs??? But why?
I saw Yoongi hyung coming behind them holding the spatula like it was some bat.

Jimin:  My butt hurts..!

Suga:  You have squishy butt.... 

Jin:  Oh.. Augst D with his sword, spatula..!! HAhahahahah..!!

Jk:  Where is V hyung?

We all looked behind Yoongi hyung and saw Taehyungie hyung sleeping while standing. Yoongi hyung went to him and woke him up by spanking him with the spatula. 

V:
  Oww....

We all started having our breakfast and had little talks in between and Yoongi hyung suggested something to us specifically to me and that made our conversation more serious.

Suga:  Kookie..