THE DARK DAY...

Jungkook's POV:

Suddenly I was interrupted by my phone ringing.

[On Phone]
Jk:  Yes..?
??:  .......................................
Jk:  What ? When?
??:  .......................................
Jk:  Oh , tell my dad that I'll be there soon as possible.
[Call End]

My mind went upset real quick thinking about what I just came to know. Looking ahead I saw them talking to each other seriously and suddenly she turned around and saw me looking at her.

Jk:  Oh no.!

My mind went crazy and I started to get panic. Looking away I started my way back home to reach Busan as soon as possible.

                                                     [  TIME SKIP  :  Monday Morning   ]

Waking up early and getting ready, I packed my essential things and got ready to leave for Busan. On my way to the airport I saw her. Y/n, walking across the street. I was quick to recognize her but not quick enough to know her more.
The flight was a bit too long enough for me to keep me busy and distracted from my thoughts about her and what happened at the park.

Jungkook's mind:  Why did I feel different when she saw me? Why did I got nervous? Why is she so beautiful? Why am I thinking about her? Am I in love with her? Jungkook clear your doubts soon and don't keep them waiting.

Taking a deep breathe I closed my eyes to bring myself together for what I'm about face.

                                                     [   TIME SKIP  :  At Busan   ]

The moment I reached Busan I could feel my heart sink, filled with worries and sorrows.
It was a dull Dark Day. Standing in the cold weather where the cold wind blows  leaving pain everywhere in heart. The sky getting dark participating in the sorrowful moment . Different faces covered in different pain of relationship. The person close to me and my family . My grandfather's brother left us forever leaving everyone in pain .

Soon the funeral ceremony was over and everyone started leave ,one by one. I slowly started walking to where my father was. His face same as always , but his mind and heart filled with pain. I hugged him tight ,understanding his pain.

Jk:  You ok dad..?
Jk's dad:  Yes son, you?
Jk:  I'm ok.
Jk's dad:   First your grandfather, now his brother..
Jk:   Dad....I- it alright. He did suffered from his disease . Its better that he left without getting hurt.
Jk's dad:  Yeah, you are right....Son I need to leave to see the others.
Jk:  Yeah, sure dad.

Hugging him again , he left walking away to others. Looking around my eyes caught a little boy crouched near to my grandfather's grave. I went closer to him and saw him placing a small flower on his my grandfather's grave and then moving to the next one and the next. Seeing his face I realized that it was....

Jk:  Jay..??

Looking at me he gave me a sweet smile and placed the flower and came to me.

Jay:  Kooko...
Jk:  You do remember me??
Jay: Yes , Kooko.
Jk:  What are you doing here?
Jay:  I came here with my mom and dad.
Jk:  Oh, where are they?

He pointed with his little hands ,where they are and I saw Park Jihan. I took Jay into my hands and walked to them.

Jk: Let's go to them-
Jay:  Aachoo...  I'm sorry Kooko.
Jk:  Its alright dear, guess you got a cold.

As I walked to them I could see them talking to some people and soon Jay's mom saw us and got a worried face. I bowed to her and gave a smile. His mom was worried and started apologising.

Miyana:  Oh, I'm so sorry for the trouble he made. I really I'm sorry ,ple-
Jk:  Its alright, no need to apologize ,he didn't make any trouble, but I think he got a small cold.
Jay:  Yes mom, Jay got sneezu.
Miyana:  Oh dear, I'll take him Sir.

Taking Jay from me and taking him into her embrace, she bowed at me and smiled.

Miyana:  Thank you so much Sir..!
Jk:  Oh no, please its Jungkook..

I saw Jihan walking towards us and we bowed at each other.

Jihan:  Hey, Jungkook...?
Jk:  Hello Mr. Park, how are you??
Jihan:  Good, and I'm so sorry about your grandfather's brother.
Jk: ...Yeah.........
Jay:  Kooko, don't be sad. Good boys never get sad.
Jk:  Yes, you are right Jay.
Miyana:  You guys know eachother?
Jay:  We met at the part yesterday mom..
Miyana:  Oh ok....
Jihan:   And this is my wife, Miyana.
Jk:  Good to meet you Mrs. Park.
Jihan:  I think its better to move inside, its getting really cold.
Jk:  Yeah, you are right hyung.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...........................................................................................................

Dear readers💜,

How are you guy? I hope everyone's
doing well.🤗
How is it going so far?😃
Are you guys enjoying reading?😀
Please let me know about your
opinions on the story through
your comments.😊
Don't forget to like your favourite chapters.🥰
Enjoy reading..😇

With lots of love:
        black_beauty_2003💙