Chocolates & Strawberries.!

Y/n's POV:

Y/n: Jungkook..? What are you-

He was on his knees lending a hand forward, his face being lighted up by the lights of the fountain. His face shining from the small dim lights.

Jk: Y/n.. I always wanted to make it special for you and I wanted to say this to you, but I was scared that you might not want this. I- *gulping hard* I wish to have you in my life always making me happy just by your precious smile. I was really scared and sad when you cried the last time we met. And that was because of me. Now I want to make sure that I won't hurt you in anyway and want to protect you from everything that makes you worried or sad.

I was really moved by his words. He really does love me so much. He was sincere and I could see that from his eyes being all shiny and filled with tears. He was trying his best to keep them in but failed miserably.

Jk: I love you Y/N..! So much.. I always want to keep you happy . I want to be the reason behind your smile and giggles and happiness. I promise that I will never hurt you and I will protect you from anyone who does..! I want to keep you happy..

With that his tears flowed down making his cheeks wet. His nose all pink from sniffing, eyes teary and shiny, lips trembling to speak.

It hurts to see him this way. I quickly moved towards him going down on my knees with him wiping his tears . His hands held mine and looked into my eyes deep down into my soul.

Jk: I love you Y/n, I really do.!

I felt loved and protected when his hands cupped my cheeks wiping my tears. And that's when I realized that I was a crying mess myself.
I saw him looking at me with love and a lot of hope.

Y/n: Jungkook...

He looked into my eyes worried and scared and I saw his eyes getting teary again. He held my hands and stood up still holding our hands together. 

Y/n: I love you too..!

He was surprised and happy and was looking into my eyes all happy and with love. He connected our foreheads and spoke again.

Jk: I promise to protect you always..!
Y/n: I love you Jungkook..!

We looked at each other happily. I hugged him while his hands were on my cheeks pulling me closer. Soon our lips brushed together. His lips soft and smooth giving a slow and smooth passionate kiss making my first kiss the best one ever filling my heart with butterflies.
Breaking the kiss we connected our foreheads and gasped for air.

Y/n: You smell like strawberries..!
JK: Shut up chocolate girl..!

We stood there, heads connected wishing for the time to freeze.
Soon we heard sniffing and sobbing voices. Looking aside we saw Heyoon and Taehyung and realized that they were watching us the whole time.
We saw Taehyung sniffing..

Jk: Hyung , are you ok?
V: This is-.... you guys are so sweet..!

He cried like in the dramas and hugged Heyoon who was standing there fed up by him acting weird but adorable.

Heyoon: Calm down, you drama queen..! You do deserve the Oscar ,now stop..!!
V: You are so sweet..*crying*.

Heyoon suddenly tickled him again and that did work he broke the hug and she was free.

Heyoon: I am really happy for you two. I was sure about him being the right one for you..! And he is..! Come here you girl..

We hugged each other. She was so happy and glad that everything was well.