KOOKO..🤗

Jungkook's POV:

It was a beautiful Sunday evening and I decided to take a walk in the park to get free from all stress and tiredness of work and other things and decided to have some time for my self, relaxing. Grabbing my coat ,I went out . After grabbing a cup of coffee and took a walk along the play area for the kids. Being a person who loves kids , I decided to go near the play area to watch the little kids play and giggle. Watching them have always made my mind go ease and relax.

Jk:  Aww...cute little ones.

My mind was so taken by the sight in front of my eyes. Kids playing, running around, having fun, giggling and laughing. Standing on the other side of the play area my eyes caught a sight of a young little boy hugging her tight with his bubbly hands. Slowly keeping him down and bending down to his height she spoke. 

Y/n:  Jay be nice to all kids. okay?
Jay:   Yes unnie.!

Jk: Unnie..??

Y/n:  Okay ,good boy. Mom and I will be right there ,so if you need anything just call us..okay?
Jay:  Hmhm. Okeka...!
 Y/n:  Now run.. go play..
Jay:  Yeahhh..!

The way she giggled at the little boys cuteness caught me off guard and a small smile creeped into my lips. The single giggle from her left me with questions of curiosity ..
My mind had a lot of questions.

Jk's mind:  Who is she and why is she so cute?? The little one called her "Unnie" ? She is so beautiful.. Why am I feeling like this??

My thoughts were interrupted by the little boy being ever so cute. I saw him sitting and taking the huge ball with his tiny little bubbly hands and an adorable smile was formed on his lips making him even more cuter. He had a cute smile with dimples on his right cheek and he smiled with his eyes. 

Jk:  Aww.. so cute...!

He throwed the ball and it bounced out of the play area.  Catching the ball with my empty hand I walked back to the play area. I saw him stretching his hands wide for his ball, which to me was really cute. Giving him the ball I spoke to him.

Jk:  What's your name baby?
Jay:  My name is Jay and I am not a baby. I am a big strong boy.
Jk:  Oh, ok strong boy Jay , who was that with you?
Jay:  She is my unnie..
Jk:  Oh , may I know her name?
Jay:  Its Y/n.
Jk:  Ahaa..hmm..

As I looked ahead for her I saw her talking to another lady and decided to ask Jay about her too.

Jk:  And is that your mom with her?
Jay:  Yes ,my mom.
Jk:  Ok....

Looking at them I was brought back by little Jay's question.

Jay:  What is your name?
Jk:  Its Jungkook.

I heard him saying my name as "Kooko" and saw him busy playing with his ball. 

Jay: Bye Kooko...

And bidding a bye he hoped on his little legs and went back playing.
I walked a bit away from the play area watching her. Soon I realized that I was feeling different. I was curious to know more about her, to see her . She was indeed a beautiful girl with long black hair , sweet smile and was short but really adorable.

Jk:  Shortie....so cute..!

Suddenly I was interrupted by my phone ringing.
.
.
.
.
Jk:  Yes..?

..............................................................................................................

Dear readers💜,

I hope everyone's doing well, happy 
and healthy. 🤗
Also, I hope that you guys are enjoying
reading my stories.😇
Please look forward to it till the end
and comment down below about your
opinions on my works.😃
And.....what do you guys think what
happens next....??
Keep reading to know.😉
I love you all for your love and
invisible support.🥺

With lots of love:🥰

      black_beauty_2003💙