Pain of the PAST..!

[   TIME SKIP :  A WEEK LATER   ]

Jk's POV: 

It was usual Sunday weekend . Me and Jiyoon decided to go shopping for home supplies and groceries as we were pretty free the whole day.  As we were walking down through each sections grabbing the items we need Jiyoon was talking about the things that are happening at her school and other things. Sadly I was never paying attention to what she was speaking as my mind was in a different world .. thinking, about her.

 I couldn't see her after I saw her at the library. That was the last time I saw her and she was sad with much pain inside her . Her eyes told me that she had something wrong . But I was never able to find what's hurting her so much. Suddenly I was brought back to my senses when Jiyoon called my name. She gave me a weird look so, I decided to know what's on her mind.

Jk:  What..?
Jiyoon:  You've been daydreaming ! Now get those kitchen towels..

Grabbing a pair of those roles I placed them inside the cart and resumed pulling it forward.
Jiyoon was looking at me in a different and weird way. I noticed the look she gave me, but shrugged it off.

Jiyoon:  Oppa, you have been so down lately. What happened ? Somethings wrong ?
Jk:  Nothing..
Jiyoon:  I know there is something ,but I would not pressure you to speak . But its sad seeing you in a moody and you are  not annoying me for days. That surely says that you are not ok.!!

Jk: 
Shut up, shortie..!
Jiyoon:  Yaah..Jungkookie..!
Jk:  Don't ...or you wont get your ice cream..

I saw her walking forward stomping her feet like a five year old. 

Jk:  Aww, cute.

I walked behind her towards the section of sweets and chocolates and saw her already deciding on her favourite flavour. I joined her and never made a peaceful decision as we both wanted different ones. During our talk I looked ahead and saw someone familiar.
Seeing her face I realized that I knew her but couldn't recollect whom she was. Soon it hit me like lightning . It was her . She was the girl with Y/n at the library.

Jk:   Hey Jiyoon, why don't you choose the one you like ? I'll be right back and don't leave . Stay right here.
Jiyoon:  Ok.

Letting Jiyoon to chose one I decided to go up to the girl to talk and ask about Y/n. As I reached her I saw her face and made sure that it was the right person.

Jk:  Um, excuse me .Miss..?
??:   Yes.?
Jk:  You were the one with Y/n at the library right ?
??:  And you must be the mysterious guy..!
Jk:  What ?
??:  We don't know your name. So.

Jk:  Oh..I'm sorry. My name is Jeon Jungkook.
??:   I'm Lee Heyoon.!

Jk:  How is Y/n ?
Heyoon:  She's fine..

Jk:  I need you help.
Heyoon: ...My help ?
Jk:  Yes.!

Heyoon:  Well, what is it?
Jk:  I want to know about Y/n. Please.
Heyoon:  Oh..
Jk:  We could talk when you are free.!
Heyoon:  *Thinking*  Fine. How about 4 in the evening , at the park ?
Jk:  Ok.!

Heyoon:  Then I guess I'll see you there.
Jk:  Sure.
Heyoon:  K , bye.
Jk:  Bye..

Jk:  Oh Heyoon .!
Heyoon:  Yes?
Jk:  Please don't tell Y/n.
Heyoon:  I won't. 

We both left on our ways back. On our way back home , Jiyoon was giving me glares . I could see her face with confuson and concern.

Jiyoon:  Oppa..
Jk:  Yes ?
Jiyoon:  Is everything fine ?

Leaving out a heavy sigh I decided to tell her everything . I always knew that she could always tell when I'm down just by getting a look at my face. 

Jk:  Jiyoon..its..

And I told her everything . About how we met and the days we saw again and what happened at the library. She was so surprised and was also happy.

Jiyoon:  Why did she cried?
Jk: I don't know . That is still an unsolved question to me? But soon I'll find an answer to it.
Jiyoon:  How?
Jk:  Remember the girl I talked to at the store?
Jiyoon:  Yea, what's with her?

Jk:  That's Y/n's friend.! And we will be meeting up at the park at 4.
Jiyoon:  Oh, ok..
Jk:  Yeah.

Reaching home we took the things out from the car and went in. My mom was doing some cooking and saw us ..

Jk's Mom:
  Oh right time..
Jiyoon:  What are you making  mom?
Jk's Mom:  Its  chicken bbq and kimchi fried rice..!
Jiyoon:  Great..I'll be back.

Jk's Mom:  Jungkookie..~~
Jk:  Yes mom ?
Jk's Mom:  What happened dear? You look so dull..!

I couldn't keep it from her any more ,so I told her everything from the start.

Jk's Mom:  You love her so much ?
Jk:  Yes mom, but I think I hurt her.
Jk's Mom:  Kookie , I don't think its you who hurt her. From what I heard from you ,I think its her past that hurts her. You know, sometimes the pain of the past is hard to get rid off because of the scares. But if there are no scares it eventually will get better or  can be cured .

                                                      [   TIME SKIP : EVENING AT THE PARK   ]

I decided to leave to the park and grabbed a cup of coffee for me as well as Heyoon. Walking through the park I was looking for Heyoon and saw her near the fountain. I ran towards her to get to know more about Y/n.

Jk:  Hey Heyoon, I'm sorry I'm late.
Heyoon:  Nah, its fine..
Jk:  How is Y/n? Is she fine?
Heyoon:  Yeah she is , thank you for asking.

I gave her a cup of coffee with a smile.

Heyoon:  Its for me? Thank you..
Jk:  Yes, why you don't like coffee?
Heyoon:  No, not that. I mean Y/n was right ..
Jk:  What?   *surprised *  .....What did she say.?
Heyoon:   That you are gentleman and you saved her from a strange weird guy at the store.
Jk:  Oh..

Heyoon:  Yeah..
Jk:  Heyoon..please tell me why was she crying at the library that day? Did I hurt her or is there something wrong? Is she afraid of someone or something?
Heyoon:  Calm down Jungkook... Its something from her past that is still hurting her.

Mom was right . It is the pain of the past that is hurting her.. Hesitant and worried I asked her.

Jk:  What happened..?
Heyoon:  Its a long story about her first love.

My heart came a halt for a moment.

Jk's Mind:  Oh god please don't make it worse..

Praying hard I listened to what Heyoon has to say .

Heyoon:  And it all started when we were in high school...

..................................................................................................

Dear readers
💜

How are you all ?
I hope everyone is fine and doing well.
😇
What do you thing happened?
Get ready to know why Y/n cried and due to what reason..

And guys its almost to the end..🤗
Maybe you will shed some tears 
😥so better keep some wipes ready. 🤧

Please keep reading to know more..🤭
And don't forget to vote for your favourite chapter.

And comment down your opinions about the chapter.

With lots of love:
     black_beauty_2003 💙