Decision Night.

[     FRIDAY NIGHT     ]

Y/n's POV:

It was a really casual Friday night for me until Heyoon joined with me for the night. She was behaving differently and I could say that but I couldn't get to know what exactly was wrong with her.

Heyoon: *Giggles* Hey Y/n...~~
Y/n: Hey Heyoon..! Why are you here now?

She spoke while walking in.

Heyoon: Why ? Somethings wrong?
Y/n: Nope..! But your arrival was unexpected..!
Heyoon: Well, I need to talk to you.
Y/n: About what?

She turned around on her heels to look at me and a soft smile on her face was something I caught and never failed to go unnoticed.

Heyoon: I will tell you everything but before that do you have something to eat? I'm starving..~~
Y/n: Sure, go get fresh up. I'll make you something..
Heyoon: Hey Y/n.. I bought Pasta for us..!
Y/n: Ok..!

Moving to the kitchen I started preparing food for Heyoon and me . My mind was occupied by a lot of questions...like why is she here at this time? Why did she have a mischievous smile on her? Being in thoughts I prepared food for us both and soon we started digging in.

Heyoon: Hey Y/n..
Y/n: Yes Heyoon ?
Heyoon: Remember that guy from the store who saved you ..... A guy who's name you don't know..~~
Y/n: Yeah.~~ what about him?
Heyoon: Do you love him?

Y/n: What??

Heyoon: Just say it..!

Y/n: I don't know..! I mean maybe..~~

Heyoon: Well I'm here to talk about it to you.

Y/n: Oh.... so what is it? Something bad or..-

Heyoon: Its a good thing. Well I saw him last week at the store and he is really sad and worried about you so much..

Y/n: About me?

Heyoon: Hmmhm.. Yes , he is. The day we met he worried because he told me that the last time he saw you was at the library crying.

Y/n: Oh..and..?

Heyoon: He wants to talk to you..

Y/n: What ?

Heyoon: Don't worry we met today at the park and we did have a talk .

Y/n: So that's were you were?

Heyoon: Yes.

Y/n: Tell me more please..

Heyoon: Y/n , he is a really sweet and good guy. He cares about you. When we talked he said that he was really sad to see you sad the last day and..

Y/n: And what ..?

Heyoon: And I told him the reason why you cried coz I had to. He was blaming himself the whole time. He really wants to be with you. And from what you told me and from what I came to know myself Y/n let me tell you that he is not like others or anyone. He is different. In all ways and every ways..