ix. party guessed

IX
"PARTY GUESSED"

Violet's POV;)

After arriving from the party I entered my house and some feeling guide me to the basement were I saw Chris and Gerard talking in the stairs, I walked a few step down and Chris looked up "Violet" he said "What's going on??" I said taking a few more steps down but Gerard stood in front of me.

I walked passed him just for Chris to imitate Gerard's previous move "What is going on??" I asked already annoyed "Nothing we're just talking please go upstairs" Chris said and I walked upstairs, when I turned around Chris closed the door. I lean against the door and hear to Chris and Gerard's conversation "What about Allison?? Or Violet?? How am I supposed to get them through this?? We just buried Kate" Chris said "Then tell me ¿How long is long enough? When exactly do you think Violet or Allison will be emotionally prepared enough to handle the death of their mother/aunt??" Gerard said and I backed away.

I covered my mouth with my hands, my eyes fulling with tears. Victoria can't be dead, I already lost one of my aunts, my parents, my brother died in combat, I can't lose anymore family, my aunt can't be dead. Thoughts came back to my mind, how I let Derek walk into the club and how he was the last seeing her, he killed my aunt and now he's going to pay for it.

I ran to my room and grab the last two bullets of the deathliest wolfsbane I had, I grabbed one of the cure syringes in case something went wrong and grabbed the keys of my motorcycle, I turned the engine on and drive to Derek's.

I parked the motorcycle and walked in loading my gun "Derek!" I shouted outside the train "Come out now!" I said and saw Scott walking out of the train "Violet??" He asked "Derek!" I shouted and saw him walking out of the train, I point at him and shoot him with the two bullets in the chest watching him fall to his knees "Why did you do that?!" Scott asked.

I walked closer to Derek and grab him by the shirt, making him stand up and pushing him against the train "Why did you do it?!" I shouted and he looked at me confused "Why did you killed her?! Why did you had to kill my aunt?!" I shouted punching him in the face letting the tears o mixed feelings such as anger and sadness fall from my eyes rolling against my cheeks and falling to the ground.

Everything around me went quiet even though I knew Scott was shouting, my sight locked with Derek's and I saw nothing but confusion nor even a pinch of regret or knowledge. Derek had no idea about what I was talking about "You killed her" I said punching him in the chest "Why?? Why?!" I cried and Derek grabbed my hand "I didn't" Derek said looking at me.

What his eyes showed were true confidence, he wasn't lying but if he wasn't then why Gerard said that?? "What??" I asked "I didn't killed her, she attacked me but I didn't killed her" he said looking sick "But I heard Chris and Gerard's conversation, Gerard said that when were we going to be prepared to handle her death" I said and looked at Scott looking at Derek "If she isn't dead then why Gerard said that??" I asked backing a few steps from Derek "I don't know but I can assure you she is alive" Derek said.

I passed a hand through my hair and sight, why would Gerard say that if it wasn't true?? I pushed my thoughts to the back of my head when Derek started to cough, I shoot him in a precise place of the chest so the wolfsbane would access his heart easily, I lift my leg up and took the syringe out of the elastic band I had around my leg, I walked a few step closer to Derek and stuck the syringe in his neck realizing the cure. His breath slowed down and color returned to his face.

I drive back home and ran to Chris' room watching Victoria sitting at the edge of the bed, she looked at me and gave me a sympathetic smile "Victoria" I said walking towards her and embracing her in a strong hug "Hello, Violet" she said confused, I placed my hand in her cheek and smiled at her then hug her again "I love you, thank you for being there when my parents died and thank you for still being there for me" I said letting a tear fall down my cheek.