Chapt 12

HAESOO

It has been a few days after what happened between Jungkook and Eunji,I wanted to cheer Eunji up a little by bringing her to somewhere she has always wanted to go.

Today is Monday,we do not have school today due to "School Adminstration Day".I texted Eunji immediately at 10am sharp.

Me:Eunji-ah!!!Wakey wakey!! :)

Eunji:Ahh....What...Yes?

Me:I am going to bring you out later,its a surprise for you.And tomorrow's your birthday isn't it?

Eunji: Ooo~ A surprise??And yes,it is my birthday tomorrow.

Me:Ok!Get ready to be at our usual meeting place by 1pm!Love to see you later ;)

Eunji:Okay :)

//at usual meeting place//

I was waiting for Eunji,and it was 12:55pm in the afternoon.I wanted to bring her to Aquarium Musuem because that was her wish since kindergarten."HAESOO!!!" I heard someone saying my name out loud.Turning around,I saw Eunji behind me.I rushed up to her and hugged her."Why did you creep up behind me?"I asked.Eunji smiled and blushed."I wanted to scare you" *laughs*

"Do you know where we are going to hang out today?" "You said that it was a surprise?" "Ohh yea..But where do you think it will be?" Eunji kept silent for a moment and replied,"A museum?The park?Where???!?" she asked,agitated."Haha...You'll see."

//at Aquarium Museum//

Eunji was amazed at my splendid surprise and she hugged me tightly."Thank you HaeSoo!!How did you know I wanted to come here all my life?" she asked."You told me and Minah when we were in kindergarten." "Ouh..Haha"

She pulled me around the whole Aquarium...It was somehow a museum but more like a museum stuffed with aquariums and fishes.We went to the "hands-on" activity area and got to touch real-life sea-animals.Next,we went to thr dolphin enclosure and waited for the dolphin show.It was a few people there because it was a Monday and many people were working .I was anticipating something very exciting until I saw Eunji taking a handful of chips and stuffed it in my mouth.

I stared at Eunji with a chunkful of chips in my mouth.She laughed at my weird face and told me that the show was starting.

//dolphin show ends//

The dolphin show was so enjoying and exhilarating.It was full of fun and Eunji enjoyed the show so much!!Now we are in the souvenier shop.

There were so MUCH toys(or should I say stuffed toys) and shirts and bla bla bla...I was so bored until Eunji called my name.She took out her phone and gestured me to come take a selfie with her. *SNAP*

"Hey!"I said."Uh??" "Look at me!I am so unglam..." "Nevermind HaeSoo..You are still as glamorious to me" I pouted slightly.

Eunji then grabbed a little stuffed dolphin plushie and got two shirts saying "Besties of Aquarium".I was attracted to a necklace that has its own "Make It Your Own Necklace".I got two of it and paid for the necklaces.

Eunji thanked me for the wonderful surprise and then she asked where are we going now.I told her we are going to GLAM Mall where we are going to spend the night there.We went to one of the StarBucks cafe and ordered cappucino and green tea latte.

We got our drinks and sat a quiet corner of the cafe."Eunji,do you wanna buy anything to eat other than drinking?" I asked. "Erm...Maybe...A slice of Blueberry Cheesecake.How bout you?" "Me?...I will just get anything I want...SO a slice of Blueberry Cheesecake for you then." Eunji nod.

//at the counter//

I handed the money to the cashier and got our 'so-called desserts'.When I walked back to where me and Eunji was sitting at.I saw Jungkook and a few of the BTS group members walking past StarBucks.I rushed immediately towards Eunji and told her what I saw.

"Ehhh..Careful HaeSoo.You might fall!"Eunji warned me."Nah,I won't.Eunji,I just saw Jungkook and the other BTS members walking past StarBucks.I was afraid they might see me so I quickly rushed back here with what you ordered." Eunji looked at me,shocked.REALLY SHOCKED.

"SAY WHAT?!??!"Eunji said so loudly."Sshhhh.Jungkook might hear you if they are outside!"I said."Okok...But are you sure that you saw Jungkook???" "I am a 100% sure!" I replied with confirmation. JUST THEN,Jungkook and the other BTS members went into StarBucks.ARGHH...Eunji....TOLD YA NOT TO SAY SO LOUD!

JUNGKOOK

I was with the other BTS members and we were finding somewhere to rest.Suga then recommended that we should go to StarBucks.At the same time,we were outside of StarBucks and I heard someone saying so loud that it sounded like Eunji."Hey guys...How bout we just go to StarBucks?"I said.I wanted to know is it so that Eunji is here too.

The others then agreed to go StarBucks and when we walked in,I could clearly see someone sitting in a corner who looked EXACTLY like HaeSoo and Eunji!I told the others I wanted to go to the washroom and they,assuming I went to the washroom,didn't really care much.

I walked to the corner where I 'saw' a two figures looking like HaeSoo and Eunji.As I walked closely,I clearly saw that they aren't HaeSoo and Eunji...Are my eyes playing tricks on me?Nevermind...

EUNJI

THAT,was a close shave..

Author's words: Is this chapter nice?I hope it is to you.There are another chapter following this up.Do read it to find out what happened!