Chapter 16

EUNJI

It was the day of the school camp,I have been waiting for this since they broadcasted the news of the camp.. I am so happy it IS today!I have gotten everything ready yesterday night and I can't wait to go to school. ><

"언니!(Unnie!)" I heard someone called me. "Yes?" I replied. "Can you come downstairs,I want to give you something." "Ok!"

*downstairs*

"언니!!" my little sister called out to me. I turned to her and hugged her. "Yes my little sunshine?" "Here is your present."My sister said sweetly as she handed me a wrapped small box. I looked at the box and thanked her for giving me the present. "언니,don't open the present until you reach your school." she then said after I thanked her. I smiled at her."Of course I won't open it until I reach school" She smiled and I went back to my room.

/after eating breakfast.../

I quickly changed into my uniform,tied a simple pony tail,grabbed my bags and rushed out of my room.As I walked down the stairs,my parents were calling out to me."Yes eomma appa." I replied with a smile as I rushed out of my room.

/at school/

PHEW~ I finally reached the school's main gate. *starts to stretch*

"Wassup Eunji!" Jungkook suddenly popped up infront of me.

*startled* "Bwoh-?"

"Is our dear Eunji tired?"

I looked at him and smiled sheepishly. "Yes.. Hehe"

"Here",he said and handed me a Cappucino. "I bought it while I was on the way here."

I looked at the drink and back at him,I then took the drink and thanked him.

/walking towards the assembly area/

"Looks like our camp is going to be a very long one." Jungkook suddenly said.

I stopped drinking and stared at Jungkook. "Why?"

Jungkook pointed at the big large banner that was hanging on the ceiling. I looked up at it and saw the words that was imprinted on it.

"Sungwon High School Camp for all students have been changed from 2 days to 4 days. We hope you have a very fun day at the Camp!"

Now I know.. This camp is going to be a very long one..