Chapt 11

EUNJI

I was walking back to my form class as I heard the announcement of the camp.The speaker was talking so dead serious I remembered every single detail of the camp so clearly that I didn't bothered taking down notes!

I heard the lesson bell ringing off so I quickly rushed back to class.

/In class/

I was rushing to get to my seat in class and I almost bumped into someone holding a paper statue.I got into my seat eventually and HaeSoo,who was sitting next to me (since Jungkook isn't sitting next to me anymore) asked me if I am going to the camp."OH YES I'M GOING!" I said happily.She stared at me with wide eyes and replied with delight."REALLY??Shall we go together?" I nod my head.

//FORM TEACHER comes into the class//

Everyone stood up at the sight of the teacher entering the class and we greeted her."Goooooooodd Mornnnningg,Mrs Gohh"we said,dragging our words.

She then told us to sit down."Okay class!Did you all heard the announcement about the camp?"She asked.A few of us mumbled the word "Yes"."OK,so now I am going to give out the letters for your parents to confirm that you are going for the camp.Please return the form tomorrow to me."We nodded our heads and got our forms.

Jungkook,who is now sitting with Suga at the right corner of the class asked me whether I was going anot.I replied that I was and he got so excited."YAYYYYY!!"He screamed.I laughed at him and continued with my work.

//Recess//

HaeSoo and me went out of class with our books and walked together to the lockers.HaeSoo's locker was near mine and so we usually walk together back and forth to place our books and others in the lockers.Right after Minah's death,HaeSoo and I has always visited Minah's grave every Monday,Tuesday and Friday.It was so saddening that Minah actually left HaeSoo and me.Thus,the principal changed the locker of Minah's to HaeSoo's.

After putting our books in the lockers,we walked our way to to canteen and when we reached the canteen.We saw a group of girls sitting next to Jungkook and Taehyung,trying to get close to them.I felt a surge of jealousy all over me and wanted to shove ALL the girls near Jungkook and Taehyung.WAIT.WHY AM I SAYING THIS?Ok,so me and HaeSoo got our food from the food counter and sat at a table near Jungkook and Taehyung's.I glared at all the girls sitting SOO CLOSELY near Jungkook and Taehyung as I ate my food.

The food I was eating was so terrible,maybe because of my mood now?It should be.The girls next to Jungkook and Taehyung even wore SUPER short skirts and they were acting so intimate with Jungkook and Taehyung.HaeSoo saw me grinding my food and asked me if I was alright.I snapped out of my anger and jealousy and replied her that I was alright.

I looked on as Jungkook and Taehyung avoided the girls and resumed eating.Where were the others of BTS?? I thought to myself.

Being too ANNOYED by those acts,I stopped eating and told HaeSoo to follow me."Eunji-ah!I haven't ate my last bite!!"HaeSoo said.Ignoring what she said,I quickly rushed off.Walking pass Jungkook and Taehyung,I placed my tray at the tray returning area.

HaeSoo hurriedly chased after me and asked me what happened to me.

"Did you saw Jungkook??"I asked back."And Taehyung??" "No.Why?Oh!!Is it because there were many girls beside them?"She replied. "The girls were tying to flirt with Jungkook and Taehyung!I was so pissed off at what they were doing,so just now I rushed off due to them." "ah.....I SEE..."HaeSoo said with a 'I-know-you-like-him' look.I stared at HaeSoo and gave her a poker face.Not replying,I didn't know that my face turned bright red.

"Who'd ya like??"HaeSoo asked with suspiscion."Huh??Whattt??!!?"I replied,with my face turning so bright red."You..Like...JUNGKOOK!Don't you??" "Ah?!!Nooooooo!!" "Don't deny it Eunji..." And yes,I agreed.I am having a crush over Jungkook,now HaeSoo knows about it...I hope it won't spread.

SoEun(New character;one of the friends of Suzy)

Seeing that Eunji was pissed off at how I was 'flirting' with Jungkook and Taehyung,really made my day.Haha,little Eunji...She should have known that she was in trouble very soon again after Suzy was kicked outta class.I decided to take action again.I grabbed Jungkook's hand and pulled him to the rooftop of the school.

"What do you want??!!!"Jungkook asked me."I wanna be yours." Jungkook stared at me blankly and I just walked closer to him."I know deep down in your heart,you have a girl that you like...But now I am going to make you fall for me instead." Jungkook looked scared or maybe frightened,but who cares?I am just going to take revenge and show Eunji that she made a big mistake.

I then said,"I also know this is the place where you saved Eunji...From Suzy..Am I right?" Jungkook kept quiet and looked away."Ha!Not going to reply aren't ya?"I walked closer to Jungkook until there I was I front of him.

I kissed him but he resisted it.He kept moving about and so,I used my hands and wrapped my hands around him,which stopped him from moving about.

I peeked and saw Eunji and HaeSoo walking past.Eunji looked shocked whereas HaeSoo looked like a dummy walking away before Eunji.

I smirked at Eunji as she stood there like a statue staring at me.

After kissing Jungkook.."I'm sorry but I can't.I have been liking you since Day 1." I said.Jungkook looked at me and walked away hurriedly.I knew that by forcing him to kiss me was the best solution to make Eunji jealous.

JUNGKOOK
What on Earth am I doing??WHY???!I hope that Eunji didn't see it. I chided myself for being stupid and dumb.

When I walked towards the alley near the rooftop,I saw Eunji standing there staring at me and HaeSoo calling out for her.I stopped dead in my tracks and finally knew what I was supposed to do.I rushed up to Eunji and tried approaching her.She walked backwards,trying to walk away from me."Eunji,it's not like what yo-"I said half way.

"Don't come near me!"Eunji replied with tears forming in her eyes and ran away from me.I wanted to chase her but I can't...WHY WAS I SO IDIOTIC??!

EUNJI

I ran away from Jungkook and felt my heart sank..I feel so painful deep in my heart...How and Why would this happen?

~ So how was this chapter?I finally made a comeback and today is 16 Feb 2015.I hope you had a great day!!Working on next chapter to make up to the days I weren't online.~