Chapt 6

EUNJI

/school bell rings/

It was the end of school,I hurriedly got my things and rushed out of the class.When I was walking in the alley,I saw Taehyung there too.I wanted to ask him some questions,but,I wasn't abled to do so.

//REVERSE//

Should I or Should I not?I racked my brains on that SIMPLE question and decided to just go ahead asking Taehyung about why did THEY asked Suzy to leave class.I felt really ashmed,angry and confused.Why would they ask her to leave when I was the one who made them unpleasant!Anyway,I walked quickly towards Taehyung but was stopped in my tracks.

"Taehyung oppa!" I heard someone calling him and I had an immediate response by hiding behind  the pillar.I peeked out seeing that Suzy and her friend were asking Taehyung (or should I say fangirling over him) and I accidentally overheard their conversation.

Suzy:Oppa!!Can I get your autograph?
Taehyung:/stops in his tracks as Suzy blocked his way/
Suzy:/looks at Taehyung with puppy eyes/
Taehyung:Okay(?)
Suzy:/hands the photos of Taehyung and starts talking/Oppa,do you know who is Eunji?The girl...The newbie or noob in this school?
Taehyung:...Yes?
Suzy:Well..Just now it was totally her who made me being chased out of the class...By you guys.Why isn't it her,why is it me?She don't even know you guys were BTS!And I have been your fan for a couple of years.Why?!?
Taehyung:If you are here to ask me that,I am not sure.

/immediately stop signing and walks away/
Suzy:Wait!If you do not know about this..Why did you and the rest even made me get out of the class?!
Taehyung:/stops and turn around,facing Suzy/ That was totally not my idea,you got it all wrong jagiya.Its not what you expect it to be!I also didn't know what is happening!Can you please stop?I know you mean well and I might have hurt your feeli-
Suzy:YOU HURT NY FEELINGS DON'T YOU KNOW?!OF ALL THIS YEARS,I AM YOUR GIRLFRIEND AND DEAREST FAN OF YOURS.YOU TREAT ME LIKE THIS?!!CAN'T YOU EVEN DO SOMETHING TO STOP JUNGKOOK AND THE OTHERS FROM KICKING ME OUT???
Taehyung:I'm sorry,darling..
Suzy:/gives light chuckle/ That's what you can say.
Taehyung:Then what should I say to make you happy?!You know I had a hard time being a trainee and coping with school work and have ABSOLUTELY no time for dates?!What can I even do to make you happy?!!/turns to walk away/
Suzy:/saying while walking towards him/I didn't mean tha-
Taehyung:/turns around and slaps Suzy/Do you know WHAT HURT MEANS?!!
Suzy:I do!WHY MUST YOU EVEN SLAP ME?!YOU CAN'T SAY IT??!!!
Taehyung:ITS NOT I CAN'T SAY IT!I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO SA-
Suzy:Fine.If that's all you wanted,peace and quiet.I'll give it to you.Lets go Jenny.
Taehyung:/SPEECHLESS/

As Suzy walked away,I got myself walking past Taehyung without even asking him my question.Why?Because of the huge fight just now,I realised that I am the cause of all the trouble here.Well...Not all..But for this time,Taehyung and Suzy fought.I didn't know that they were in a relationship and it shocked me.Literally.I went to the bus stop opposite of my school and waited for the bus to come(as usual).

TAEHYUNG

I stood there like an idiot as Suzy cried and walked hurriedly away from me.KIM TAEHYUNG!WHAT WERE YOU DOING??!HOW COULD YOU BE SO CRUEL TO SOMEONE YOU LOVE AND CARE ABOUT?!!I chided myself.While I was standing there in a daze and Suzy was gone...I saw someone,in particular..Looked liked Eunji..I looked closely and snapped out of chiding myself for being a "no-good-boyfriend" towards Suzy.In the end,I found myself following the girl instead.

I realised that the girl was walking towards the bus stop that Eunji and I would usually take to go to school and frequently I've always meet her there.When I went nearer,the girl tilted her head and faced the left side of the bus stop(directly where I am at).I hid myself beneath a straight row of bushes and peeked at her.As I looked at her carefully,I began to feel she looked absoloutely familiar.Just then,the bus came and she boarded the bus,I had no choice but to also board the bus as I was heading home too.

The girl tapped her bus card and was about to walk away to find her seat.That was when I barged into the bus and quickly tapped my bus card.At that moment,I accidentally tripped over Eunji and made her fall.I too,fell.We looked at each other and I was feeling very frantic and shocked.Eunji was there lying on the floor and I am there holding onto her,our lips were only 0.5 centimetres away from each others and I could feel that I was trembling.It was eye-contact made between me and her.For the first time in my life,I didn't do that to a girl or neither would I have even tripped over a girl and made eye contact with her nor would I even almost kissed her.I looked at Eunji with shocked eyes and immediately stood up and helped her up.

She looked at me with eyes that were so wide and quickly got into a seat.I decided not to seat so near after that HUGE INCIDENT that happened.

/Two hours after incident/

The bus was very quiet and no one was in it except me and her.I didn't speak to her and she didn't too.Neither both of us was looking at each other for the past 2 good hours.I decided to stop the silence between both of us and asked her something.Something I didn't know I would say it.And maybe...Nobody knew that it was going to come out from my mouth.

~hEy guys!I hope you would luv this chapter as I put in soooo much effort into thinking.However,for Chapt 7...there will be a fully published ver and a original story based idea.I will publish the fully published ver then the OI(Original Idea).Pls look forward 2 it!~