Chapter 17

"Not everyone survives this Camp that the school organises.Either you get to continue studying or you get kicked out..It is pretty simple."

-Eunji's senior

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EUNJI

/at assembly area/

I didn't know what to even do now.I am so shocked that I couldn't think.

"HaeSoo!" the teacher called out as he was marking the attendance list.

"Suzy!"

"Eunji!" The teacher called out my name.

"Present!" I replied.

I  looked at Jungkook who was sitting with Bangtan...

*EUNJI's thoughts*

What will happen in camp.. What will I even encounter.. Why is he always there for me no matter what?

*EUNJI's thoughts*

"Eunji!!" Hae Soo called out to me.(She was already trying to pull me up but I still stared at Jungkook's direction)"EUNJI-AH!" She somewhat-yelled. *breaks out of thoughts* "Y-yes?" I asked."Ya! What were you thinking of?" She asked me with an angry look. "Nothing" I replied. "Then why were you looking at Jungkook's direction and smiling like a fool?!!" Hae Soo 'yelled' again. This time when she 'yelled',everyone stared at both of us.Jungkook even turned to see what was happening.Seeing what happened,I quickly told Hae Soo to sit down and that I will explain to her. My face was blushing red and I couldn't contain the embarassment I was feeling.

/teacher-in-charge speaking/

"Hello everyone!I am sure the present students of this school knows me.I am Mr ChangWon.The teahcer-in-charge of this Camp. By the way,if you all do not know.. I am the teacher who you will meet during most of your PE lessons. Don't worry about me being fierce because I am kind and friendly. Treat me like your father if you want! *smiles widely* "

"...Yes Mr ChangWon..." Everyone said in a voice that sounds so 'un-woken' and 'drowsy'.

"Ok everyone.So let's get up and move to our bunks! You will be staying here for more than a day so I hope there will not be any fights happening in the bunks or in any activities."

"Yes Mr ChangWon..."

------------------------------------------------------------

//at the bunk//

"Hae Soo,may I know where do I put this?" I asked HaeSoo while holding a bag containing both me and her shoes. "There" HaeSoo pointed to a small cupboard with 3 drawers near our bed. I went over to put the bag but accidently tripped over Suzy(Suzy and I share the same bunk).

"OWW!" Suzy yelped. I looked at her upon hearing her yelp and immediately asked if she is okay. "WHAT DO YOU THINK?!" She replied. I kept silent. Rachel walked over to see what happened and started to accuse me. "YA! EUNJI WHAT ARE YOU DOING! HOW DARE YOU MAKE MY FRIEND FALL!" "I-"

Just then,Mr ChangWon walked in. "What in the world has happened?!" "MR CHANGWON,EUNJI MADE SUZY FALL!" Mr ChangWon gave me a glare(which isn't fierce or strict at all to me) and quickly approached Suzy. "Are you okay Suzy?" Suzy kept silent for a moment and assured that she was fine."I would want to see you and you now outside of  the bunk." Mr ChangWon said as he pointed towards me and HaeSoo.

//outside bunk//

"So what happened?" "I accidentally tripped over Suzy just now and I made her fall." I said truthfully. HaeSoo nodded her head as an agreement."Eunji,next time please look out. Actually Suzy is one of the more repected students other than BTS. Suzy is the daughter of this school's principle's daughter.SO I do recommend that you two won't make her angry or such." I nodded. "Now both of you get back in the bunk." "Yes Mr ChangWon"

//in bunk//

I was thinking of what will happen if I made Suzy pissed again which seriously I didn't want to.However if I did will it affect me and my opportunity to be in 4E1?

Suddenly there was an announcement made.   "Dear all students,please meet at Block B of the school's compound now." 

Well now I might know what will happen.....

Author: Hi everyone! I was on a very long hiatus back then and now I am back to update this fanfic. I will try my best to finish this fanfic in the next two months.Thus,after which I will start off Season 2 of Secret Admirer. Wonder what will happen to Eunji and Jungkook?DO read the next chapter!