Chapt 3

<EunJi's POV>

"Eomma~I still want to sleep..."I mumbled."You are going to be late if you don't get up!" "What time is it..." "IT'S ALREADY 6:30AM!"My mom yelled. Upon hearing the timing,I shot up and quickly stared at my mom."Yes?Aren't you going to pack your things yet??" I kept very quiet and got out of my room.Aish.I am really tired ah,eomma......

/after everything is done....=>>=>>/

I turned and said goodbyes to my parents as it was a daily routine and rushed off to get the bus.Likely,it wasn't me who is also late.When I got to the bus stop,I saw Jungkook's buddy,Taehyung,there waiting for the bus.

"Hi!"I greeted him warmly.He stared at me for awhile and looked away.Isn't he going to answer?"Hi!My name is EunJi and I am from the same school as yours.Are you taking the bus too?" He turned and stared at me once more,but this time it was much longer.After much hesitation,he finally replied."Yes." I just kept quiet and didn't say a word.But I just couldn't help it and asked him once more,"Do you normally don't answer questions or you are a quiet person?" In fact,this time he gave a well-suited answer. "I am a quiet person,and I don't really answer questions that much."

I just kept quiet and nod as a sign that I understood.After much waiting,the bus came and we board the bus.I quickly got into the bus to have a seat as I was terribly having aches from standing so long,I sat next to the side window for a better view of the neighbourhood that I once lost memory of.Didn't expect Taehyung to sit beside me though,but I don't mind him sitting next to me.*smiles*

/reaches school and hurries to the classroom/

Phew!Reached school already,I almost got myself killed just now at home for not waking up early.Now I need to get to the classroom.

"Ouh? How come you are late today EunJi?And you too,Taehyung."Mrs Koh asked.I turned around seeing that Taehyung was behind too,I remembered cleary that he got off the bus earlier than me.He should be in class faster than me,how come he is late too?

"Mrs Koh,I came late because I couldn't get the bus and the bus was late."I answered."Me too."Taehyung snapped.I turned around and looked at Taehyung with a "you-kidding-me" look.Mrs Koh then asked both of us to get back to our seats and get ready for class.

I got back to my seat and got ready for class.Jungkook look over to me and asked,"Hey,what happened to the both of you?" I was startled."What..What do you mean both of us?" "Why were both of you late?" What?? "Ouh,It's because I met him on the way to the bus stop and I woke up quite late.So didn't expect him to be late as well." "Ouh...Okay.." "You were thinking about something,weren't you?"I asked back. Jungkook quickly gave a startled face and replied,"Er..No..I did not." I looked at Jungkook.*chuckles* "Just kidding."I said.

/Lunch break/

<Taehyung's POV>

I got my lunch and went to the place that our gang usually sits at.Mostly,I am one of the earliest to come to the canteen followed by Jin.But this time,Suga came down before Jin.

"Hey!Just now why were you late?And you and that girl came late together.Could have something happened to both if you?"Suga asked.I gave him a death glare and replied,"That girl,EunJi,I met her just now at the bus stop while waiting for the bus.I got there at 6:05 am and she was 45 minutes later than me." They looked at me and nods their heads. "Why?Is there a problem?" "Nah..Nothing nothing!"Suga said.