14

EUNJI

"Woohoo!"I said loudly as I skate in the rink.HaeSoo laughed as she skate towards me.She was going at a super fast speed...I stared at her,loss for words..

/bang/
/sounds of laughter/

I found myself lying on the ground with HaeSoo on me,I looked up at her and laughed.HaeSoo smiled at me and laughed too,we immediately pulled each other up."That was fun tho..What were you trying to do?"I asked HaeSoo. HaeSoo just gave me the "i'm-weird" look and replied,"I wanted to skate to you and skate together with you". I laughed at her reply and theb i plopped down onto the floor. /HaeSoo laughing/ "Look at you!" I looked at myself in the frosted glass next to me..

OMG.My hair was covering my entire face,I looked like a ghost...

Immediately,I tidied my hair and tied my hair into a bun.HaeSoo helped me up and we continued skating.

//going out of the rink//
We skated at the rink for 2 hours straight,without even getting out of the rink.Me and HaeSoo had a fun time at the skating rink and all my worries were gone.As we were walking out of the rink,I saw someone who looked like Jungkook.That person was wearing a checkered t-shirt and long jeans and has the face of Jungkook.

I was looking at that particular person until I realised that person isn't Jungkook."Eunji,would you like to have lunch at that restaurant infront?"HaeSoo asked."Of course!"I exclaimed delightfully.

(BTW,we were walking past StarBucks..I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings that moment.)

JUNGKOOK

"Jungkook,if we choose this soundtrack..." Suga asked me for my opinion.I nod my head to show a sign that I was listening."...would it be great for our next album?" I looked at Suga and agreed."Alright then!" he said and quickly tapped his phone's screen.

I continued drinking my Matcha Green Tea as I looked at the outside of the cafe(StarBucks).Again,I saw two figures who looked like HaeSoo and Eunji.But this time,my eyes weren't playing a trick on me.It WAS Eunji this time.My heart raced like it wouldn't be in a million years and I was loss of words.

Quickly,I stopped drinking my Matcha Green Tea and told the others that I was going to the washroom. "Jungkook-ah!But you have already went to the washroom once just now!" Jimim said as he looked at where I was walking towards to. "And your Matcha Green Tea!!" He exclaimed. I didn't look back as I head out of the cafe to see if I was right.

//out of the cafe//

I looked in all directions until I caught a glimpse of the two figures.I raced towards them and also tried to call out to Eunji.But...When I tried to call out to Eunji,my mouth didn't even open and no sound came out.The two figures went into a restaurant and I too,went inside of it. I had to apologise to her and make up for everything that I did.

I went in the restaurant after the two figures went in,immediately I looked for Eunji.

I saw Eunji sitting at a corner of the restaurant waiting for HaeSoo.I was right all the time,Eunji was here....In this very mall....

I stood 5 tables away from Eunji's table and stared at her,dreamingly.I didn't noticed that Eunji was looking at me too.She looked very shocked and uncomfortable.

As soon as I wanted to approach her,she stood up and walked off.Brushing me aside. "Eunji!Where are you going." I heard HaeSoo asking Eunji.I turned around and saw Eunji telling HaeSoo that she wants to use the washroom for a mintue and hurriedly walked off.

I rushed off to follow her and HaeSoo saw me as she was holding the tray,going back to her table.

//in a hallway infront of the washrooms//

I chased after Eunji trying to catch up with her and then i caught up with her.I grabbed her hand and twirled her,making her face me.She tried to get her hand out of mine but I pushed her towards the wall and I prevented her from getting away.She looked shocked and frightened,facing her head down.

"Look at me" I said.Eunji looked at me with a terrified look."I didn't mean to hurt you that day..It was unexpected too.Please forgive me?" I said with a soft voice.Eunji looked away and kept really quiet."Can you forgive me?" I asked. Eunji looked at me and replied."Jungkook..I can forgive you,but what happened left a scar on my heart." I looked at her with a upset face and placed my hand down.

"To be honest,Eunji...I-" I said half way. "I know what you are going to say." Eunji said. I stared at her with widened eyes. "I have already forgived you,you do not need to apologise again."

Author's words: Hai!!Chapt 14 is back!Actually this is the second ver of what I want it to be...There's a original ver of this and I will publish that real soon!!(I will continue this chapter rather than the original idea bcoz it is abit weird and also this will be the official chapter 14)